ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I have a weird bug that I don't even know where to start with, occasionally and randomly the control slots for creatures are changing, I have not done anything to control slots that could be causing this that I know of and I've been skimming through scripts to try and find anything I can but have not found it yet. Anyways what happens is sometimes the control slots for a creature will lower by 1 or 2 or maybe it's 1 then 1 again I am not sure, this does not effect follower slots of the PM just the control slots of the pet, in this example my player was using a Unicorn with 2 slots, if you stable the pet then recall it the slots reset to default it will also sometimes reset to default by itself.. I am not even sure where to look right now as I am utterly confused as to what's causing it. Any help of information would be greatly appreciated or if someone knows a way to help pinpoint this change occurring please let me know. Thank you.

Well that's weird.. it basically gives them the ability to cheese their tames and have more out than what they should be able to.

Well that's weird.. it basically gives them the ability to cheese their tames and have more out than what they should be able to.

It's my understanding that Pet Training would increase the follower/control slots required, not decrease them.
Are you saying that the follower slots required for a pet are decreasing? Or is the max follower slots of a player increasing?

Yes the follower slots required for a pets are decreasing, it's not effecting the player at all just the pet and it will go as low as 0 required slots instead of the 2 it should normally be.

Last edited:
Back