I was in the game, on my owner character. I ran [totadmin and changed it to ToT 3... it looked interesting...

I go to the Fan Dancer Dojo and as I go through the teleporter in the door (the first staircase down) the server crashes (I have included the crash report). Then I tried to restart the server and it won't load. (I included the error report)

Now I cannot get the server to load at all... Any ideas? I am lost.... :)

Attachments

• Crash 15-2-2016-8-11-2.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 8
  • error.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 6
Try replace your saves folder with one of the backups. "Unable to read beyond the end of the stream" usually shows up when a save process started but did not finish, and thus your save files in \Saves are incomplete.

That is very simple... I should have thought of that ha ha. Thanks!

In my 'backup' folder there was only 'second' and 'third' backup - no first? Yeah, something must have happened while it was saving. I have no idea what happened.....

Well your crash report shows that you crashed during save due to the file Items.bin already being in use.

I have a feeling two ServUO.exe were running at the same time, possibly due to a different crash which triggered AutoRestart and started a new exe before the previous exe fully closed. (It's never supposed to happen though, so could be a bug to investigate)

I have been updating some old quests so doing quite a few restarts... I would not rule out stupidity on my part! :)

Glad it was an easy fix.

Back