1713367900014.png
I will be Live Streaming the building of the Shrine of the Ancient Ones: Ultima Wiki: Shrine of the Ancient Ones - The Codex of Ultima Wisdom, a wiki for Ultima and Ultima Online
Tonight around 7pm EST (7 1/2 hours from now) I will just be chillin, and listening to either some music, or Art Bell :D All chat will be hosted in our discord server: ( Join the UO Welcome Home Discord Server! ) If you would like an account to login and try out all the new content we are making, send me a PM in discord, we do not have auto account yet, as we are still not 100% ready to launch, but there is still plenty to do! You can find all the custom stuff we are working on in our discord. We always post info on new content added to the game. We are using the stock map, but changing it up a bit. Only parts of Fel are in use at the moment, its being chopped up and turned into battle grounds with objectives and quests that reward a PvP participation currency that you will be able to buy all kinds of interesting items with. All PvP is currently in a handful of dungeons, and in LL Fel.. When you enter LL from Trammel, you enter LL Fel. You will find all kinds of interesting new stuff in Fel LL, to entice you to participate. Peerless Boss have been moved and reskinned to a completely revamped Ankh Dungeon. No more keys.. :D A whole new starting experience in New Haven, With a bunch of quests that will gear you up with starter gear too. Easy, Fast start.. In our training room! Remember we are in a testing phase, we do have a lot of content ready to roll, but some systems are still under construction. I will post a link in this thread when I go live this evening!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Stream Link

Do yourself a huge favor and use centred :p your brain and wrists will love you.
Also, viewing the Z axis must be very difficult for you

Back