just wondering what is a good server hosting site have a shard in the making and have website im working on just wondering about hosting if I should just do it and buy a new comp for it or just pay for a host

I dont know if this is considered advertising. Im not trying to do that. But I rent a plain linux install vps from vmbox.co located in los angelos for 5 bucks a month. Ive had it forever. its a 4 core xeon with 2 gb of ram 40gb ssd and 2tb bandwidth a month. Ive been having trouble getting current servuo to run under it but I ran older versions great (and runuo, tf2, minecraft, swgemu, ect one at a time). Pretty sure its me doing something wrong with mono libraries I just havent had time to spend on it do to RL...
If you look on lowendbox.com you can find many deals like my vps from tons of places.
You can get a free microinstance from amazon for a year that could prob run servuo (havent tried). I ran a tiny minecraft server that way once.

Honestly a home broadband internet connect and some dyn.com or other dynamic dns service is usually enough for tons of users if you have a spare computer at home to use as server.

Back