hi... wondering where to find how to change skill gains; wanting to make them a little faster to gain for my friends and me.

Thanks I new, but have basic knowledge and can edit files.

Skillcheck.cs

Look in the CheckSkill method, the variable gc can be adjusted to allow faster gains. That will effect all skills. If you wish to adjust a single skill, then you can adjust the gainfactor for each skill. Its the 1.0 in this line:

new SkillInfo(0, "Alchemy", 0.0, 5.0, 5.0, "Alchemist", null, 0.0, 0.5, 0.5, 1.0, StatCode.Int, StatCode.Dex),

It is a multiplier, so you can change to 1.5 for example to make that skill faster.

thank you
[doublepost=1522611297][/doublepost]
Skillcheck.cs

Look in the CheckSkill method, the variable gc can be adjusted to allow faster gains. That will effect all skills. If you wish to adjust a single skill, then you can adjust the gainfactor for each skill. Its the 1.0 in this line:

new SkillInfo(0, "Alchemy", 0.0, 5.0, 5.0, "Alchemist", null, 0.0, 0.5, 0.5, 1.0, StatCode.Int, StatCode.Dex),

It is a multiplier, so you can change to 1.5 for example to make that skill faster.

just checking if i got the right number to adjust ???... skills.png

first you should use a proper editor like sublime, atom or notepad++,

secondly thats not what Ravenwolfe showed and told you

Well the other text editors will show you the proper formatting of the file. Wich will make it 10000x easier to read ;) then you will also easily find what Ravenwolfe posted

Back