I adjusted the size of your image as it was really way...... to large and cover any reply area :/ so UOA has not been updated in a very long time! Any newer items which would be used in the build will not show (keep in the build) and will not show in the preview, this could be the problem as I have had this happen with using certain items.

Milva,

Maybe you can answer this for me. When I go to build a building, even a moderate size one, it starts building for a few minutes and then starts spouting out gibberish above my characters head and stops building. Do you have any idea how to fix this?
[doublepost=1503744444][/doublepost]Sorry for the second post. I downloaded the .rar link above (assuming you updated the white city) and i got the same error when importing into UOA:
upload_2017-8-26_6-47-33.png

I had this problem when I first built because of the scale and that it had so many more levels than preview shows so it keeps throwing an exception as well as the hue file can also be the problem as all will be black looking I am trying to do the preview and check again for you to see if solution can be found...

I know this is a dated post but, this white city and dark city buildings were posted with a hue file. How do I use a custom hue file?

You will have to replace your hue file but i am working on merging hue files with basic hue file at this time.
[doublepost=1550089585][/doublepost]You will have to replace your hue file but i am working on merging hue files with basic hue file at this time.

Argonious: What's the status on the hues for the White City uoar. If I replace the black hue with white hue then all of the rest of my graphics get ruined.

Back