sosaria is my map0, all the houses and cave/dungeons are in.
Greyhawk is map1, Has no houses or dungeon/caves.
Tolore is map2, Has no houses but all openings are in.
Arcanus is map3, Is a naked land, no roads or sites for towns. also no cave/dungeons.

I recommend everyone that wants custom maps to get the Darkshard Dev DVD

Map 1 and 2 have town sites, but no buildings
also roads are included in them
map3 No town sites/caves/dungeons.

Long time ago there used to be a Script that copied buildings from one spot to another
it used the same targeting as the Wipe command. Does anyone know of another such program?
And can anyone help me setup my CentrEd Server. it does not make a xml file anytime I try to start it.

Last edited:
But I don't have Arya.
cs0101: Line17:The namespace'Arya.Misc' already contains a definition for 'StaticsWorkshop'
cs0236: The type 'Arya.Misc.StaticsWorkshop'Already contains a definition for'InternalTarget'
cs0394: The type 'Arya.Misc.StaticsWorkshop'Already contains a definition for'InternalGump'
whats up?. I really need this program. I am runing the latast servuo and Ultima Online Stygian Abyss Classic

And no I only loaded the copystatics.xml one time.

As Greystar mentioned, "The namespace'Arya.Misc' already contains a definition for 'StaticsWorkshop'"
this already tells you that there are 2 of this in your server folder in .cs files

So look wich .cs files contain the StaticsWorkshop cs and get rid of the old one

Back