Why was one of the best server programs stripped of so many important things? For a long time i have downloaded new updates, wrestled with old scripts to get them working, then enjoyed looking at new territory. This time around, I spent 2 days trying to fix a Xanthos script and then having the server tell me things could not be found and asking yes or no to delete items in world. It wasn't till I looked into the folders to realize so much was stripped away. At first I thought things got moved as this happens a lot with updates, but reading a lot of posts Im finding out they were removed. I ended up staying with the version I had, only because it was just to overwhelming trying to find what was taken out and what now worked and didnt. Is there more call for barebone servers or something bigger and better is coming out? The new configuration folder is a nice touch, but not sure why the options if most got removed?

Folder marked Bazar Baza, most likely spelled wrong is tied to 80% what is placed on my shard to begin with, and try adding them to the new server, get fatal error that crashes it. Lot of scripts stopped working due to files removed as well. I would have used the newest version but unlike past changes whete just a few items need fixing, everything was giving errors or requests to be deleted due to missing files. The task bar was a given and just copying them back over was easy enough. A lot on my shard seemed to be tied to the bazar folder and even on a trial run letting it delete the missing items still resulted in a fatal crash. I went to try the new server fron fresh and was surprised the long load time. It actually loads a lot longer new then old so trying to see whats so big compiling if so much is gone.

Back