So, I don't have much in the way of internet access and would like to cobble up a personal project during my downtime. XML stuff, deco build, dungeon, world-creation dealie. Same as what was created whilst at The Expanse. Just need a creative outlet really, but sadly my computer and Windows 10 seem to really dislike Ultima Online/Razor/Steam. To the extent that it just won't run at all (Pandora, just stalls from the offset, for example.)
Trying to get hold of set of source files, so I can continue also, but I'm not aware of any around at the mo.

Anyone got any leads here?

Everything works fine on windows 10 (not sure about pandora, didnt use it since like 10 years)
If you install it on C:\programms you may run into the classic windows right system that blocks you. So maybe running it as admininstrator would help.

Yeah, I've run all the usual tricks, man. Compatibility only goes as far as Vista now, annoyingly. Running as admin doesn't appear to make a difference either, sadly

I can just tell you that running Ultima, ServUO, Steam, Razor, ... works fine on windows10. But I do not install games and programms on C so I never get into that right management issue.

besides adding items like
[add dyetub
[tile dyetub
[set hue X
[area set hue X
I dont really do much world editing
I mean Pandora only puts in chat commands as well or at least it did

Oh dont get me wrong, its an useful tool but I personally arent doing much worldbuilding at all at the moment so I am not really in need of pandora. I am good with the commands I listed above. Thats what I meant.

Also if you made somewthing with pandora and press ctrl Q for the last message it should show you the command too ^^
Btw nice screens. The very first (or last if you go by the pages) picture of the vampire part doesnt work.

Back