I am trying to setup on Windows 2019 looked everywhere I can think of for a how to .

It seems I am not getting the server setup correct since running the win compile.bat fails first time sockets refused to connect now It stops saying dot net is invalid command . Its not the most powerful server but my intended use is to use it as a test bed to relearn setting up server and modifying one .not as a open server .

I have one running here on my laptop with win 10 home slowly moving toward better speeds as my ISP choice is DSL or nothing here .

If anyone could possibly write a basic tutorial would be a wonderful help .
Might even could pay a few bucks to someone .

Last edited:
dotnet not found is a problem with the version of .net frameworks. www.rawrservers.ca/dotnet.zip has both the odd .net / c++ redist version used by UO.
sockets refused to connect - Is likely you haven't opened the ports on the firewall on your server.

Thank you for the pointers it was very helpful sad just how much one can forget .​

ParanoiaPhD fixxed the firewall issues .​

Helped me last night with things now have it up an running try his server UO insanity ,, looks to be interesting see his post at UOInsanity - A Custom Hardcore High Seas shard with Cannibalism RP

Back