This probably does not go here but I didn't see a spot in the art section for asking questions and I did not want to flood it with just 1 question.
Does anyone here have the custom wings from This Post on RunUO.

All I can find is the Gargoyle Wings on UO-Pixel.de.

If anyone has these and is willing to share, that would be awesome!

can you not download from runuo? not sure what an muo is but this the one from the page if thats what you needed

Attachments

• wings.zip
    355.3 KB · Views: 75
I may have posted the wrong link to runuo, The one i was thinking of had Angel wings and whatnot on it, but it only had the pics.

okay I was working on some fully functional Angel Demon wings but put project on hold until i find a client i can add items & mounts in it seems to be one or the other its driving me nuts..... The problem my uofiddler the item tab or the tile data tab when I hit show free slots it only goes up to 32000 something so i cant access the free slots I need at 50400 if anybody solves this for me Id start backup again.

but yea even if you find angel wings they're probably not fully functional so you could just make them yourself in a few hours & or a couple weeks lol if you make them better with sitting animations & or fighting animations. Like the gargoyle wings are only standing & walk animations they disappear when you sit mount attack so that's lame anyway but would work fine for NPCs

Last edited:
are these just gump art or are there animations as well

I could use that first one for a template for the gump art maybe even use that one if it meshes with the Ethereal wings

Posted these in Gumps also
Oh here you want this one :) added the wrong one here
Gump 51180.jpg
Another
Gump 51188.jpg
Gump 51182.jpg

Attachments

• Gump 51199.jpg
    Gump 51199.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Back