Would it be possible to use coordinates when using the wipe command? If I wanted to wipe an area of the map from corner to corner ie [wipe 5123 4095 0, 6143 4094 0. How would I add a modifier for this ?

Code:
[Usage( "WipeC" )]
        [Description( "Wipes all items and npcs inside specified coordinates." )]
        private static void WipeCoordinates_OnCommand( CommandEventArgs e )
        {
            BeginWipe( e.Mobile, WipeType.Items | WipeType.Mobiles );
        }

public static void BeginWipe( Mobile from, WipeType type )
        {
            BoundingBoxPicker.Begin( from, new BoundingBoxCallback( WipeBox_Callback ), type );
        }

Last edited:
Im looking to wipe everything items and mobiles just like [wipe command would do but instead of clicking to create a bounding box Id like to set the coordinates for the box in the command. This way I can wipe entire areas of a map without having to wipe the whole map. For example if I wanted to just wipe the Lost Lands, the SW corner of that area is 5123 4095 0 and the NE corner is 6143 2303 0, I would like to use that coordinate as the bounding box corners. If I use the command [Region Delete it will delete all the mobiles there just not the objects. So I can delete by region.

Last edited:
You can use a slightly more complicated command to do that: [global remove where item x >= 5123 x <= 6143 y >= 2303 y <= 4095 map = 0
[global remove where mobile x >= 5123 x <= 6143 y >= 2303 y <= 4095 map = 0
for your specific scenario
You can also use the map name instead of the facet numbers if you want.

Back