Hmm, I have to admit, I didn't get it. Maybe a bad translation. Rick, here's the new Pandora Box. Milva, You say something I don't understand, you need to set the path to the .mul files. But Rick says the same. I do not understand this.

Hmm, I have to admit, I didn't get it. Maybe a bad translation. Rick, here's the new Pandora Box. Milva, You say something I don't understand, you need to set the path to the .mul files. But Rick says the same. I do not understand this.
unzip the converted muls.rar, drag the .muls to your client folder, then install Pandora's Box/make a new profile. i hope this explains it better. :)

Ah, I get you. However, you do not need an extra package of mul files for Pandora. Unpack the UOP files yourself. Pandora then loads them. I've been doing this for so long and I work with any version of uop files. Use uoptool or uo fiddler to extract uop files.

Theres no install, they ask for the client folder, and then it jsut stops. Not working at all not loading, just.. freezes? Lol
Post automatically merged:

1632472876020.png

When your creating your profile-point pandara to the MUL file folder which you downloaded- this is the only way I could get the items to show in pandora

I cant even start it, just loading. I mapped it when it asked, to a folder with MUL files.

Back