Does anyone have a working token system they would be willing to share with me I can not find one to save my life I am using the master looter script for a looting system. I am also running the newest serveUo shard download

thank you I am going to try it now :)
Post automatically merged:

I am working on getting a new zip file on my computer that opens zip files the one I am using is junk andy suggestions on a good one by chance?

Errors:
+ custom/Daat99/Token/daat99's Token System.cs:
CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'daat99' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Can anyone help me fix this, please?????

ok I think I found a zip that works but still getting this issue with the one script

Attachments

• daat99's Token System.cs
    6.7 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
I am working on getting a new zip file on my computer that opens zip files the one I am using is junk andy suggestions on a good one by chance?

I recommend 7-Zip.

Errors:
+ custom/Daat99/Token/daat99's Token System.cs:
CS0246: Line 16: The type or namespace name 'daat99' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Can anyone help me fix this, please?????

Comment out line 16. You don't need to reference daat99 namespace since you are not using the system, only the tokens.

I am getting massive errors from this entire system I fix one and another pops up. Anyone have this system working with a token ledger without the master looter?

This one works for me as it is. This includes the Master Looter and Tokens Systems taken from daat99's OWLTR system, and modified to work with ServUO. If you have another version of these files, back them up and then remove them from your folders before adding these.

Attachments

• daat99 system.zip
    59.6 KB · Views: 162
Thank you Lokai I am testing it now I do have one question though can I take out the storage components I do not want to use the ones attached to the master looter I want to use the storage keys instead.

it loaded and complied fine thank you Lokai

It works great thank you Lokai! I just tested it with killing a cat lol. Now I need to make armor so I can test more my test char has no armor to kill anything stronger LOL

Last edited:
Can someone point me in the direction to fix these errors?

Trying to learn and understand the code. The "has breath" error I know how to fix.

Not sure how to mod the script to give a definition for Quantity.

1584683373885.png

Quantity changed to "amount" at some point.

This is what my CookStorage contains in that section:

Code:
            SackFlour sack = item as SackFlour;
            if (sack != null && sack.Amount > 0 && types.ContainsKey(typeof(SackFlour)))
                types[typeof(SackFlour)] = sack.Amount;
            return types;

and MasterStorageUtils:

Code:
                    if (item is SackFlour)
                    {
                        int add = Math.Min(amount, 20);
                        ((SackFlour)item).Amount = add;
                        amount -= add;
                    }

This one works for me as it is. This includes the Master Looter and Tokens Systems taken from daat99's OWLTR system, and modified to work with ServUO. If you have another version of these files, back them up and then remove them from your folders before adding these.
Hello I tried this system and got

ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 7486.32626 - Build on 6/30/
2020 6:07:32 PM UTC - Release
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
Core: Compiled for .NET 4.7.2
Core: Server garbage collection mode enabled
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 1 warnings
Warnings:
+ Custom/ShardEvent.cs:
CS0114: Line 403: 'ShardEvent.Location' hides inherited member 'Item.Locatio
n'. To make the current member override that implementation, add the override ke
yword. Otherwise add the new keyword.
CS0108: Line 405: 'ShardEvent.Map' hides inherited member 'Item.Map'. Use th
e new keyword if hiding was intended.
Errors:
+ Custom/Tokens/Token Vendor Stone.cs:
CS0115: Line 202: 'VendorBall.OnSingleClick(Mobile)': no suitable method fou
nd to override

- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I understand that the singleclick is no longer supported how would i get this to work?

Since the same functionality is duplicated in the ObjectPropertyList, you can just comment out that section and everything should still work.

Code:
/*
        public override void OnSingleClick( Mobile from )
        {
            base.OnSingleClick( from );

if ( Stone != null && !Stone.Deleted )
            {
                if ( Stone.Name != null )
                    LabelTo( from, "Stone Ball, Connected to: "+ Stone.Name );
                else
                    LabelTo( from, "Stone Ball, Connected to: !SET THE STONE'S NAME!" );
            }
            else
            {
                LabelTo( from, "Stone Ball, Connected to: None" );
            }
        }

*/

Hi, im getting this error
C:\Users\rbhim\Desktop\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\MasterStorage\MasterStorageUtils.cs(306,31): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes 2 arguments [C:\Users\rbhim\Desktop\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

bump

C:\Users\rbhim\Desktop\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\MasterStorage\MasterStorageUtils.cs(306,31): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes 2 arguments [C:\Users\rbhim\Desktop\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
have u gotten anywhere with this one?

C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Custom\Services\daat99 system\MasterStorage\MasterStorageUtils.cs(306,19): error CS1501: No overload for method 'CheckLoot' takes 2 arguments [C:\Users\user\Desktop\ServUO-master\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

im getting the same issue. if I comment the checkloot out it pops an error for MasterStorage.cs, not to mention its likely an important feature.

UPDATE: at the top of the masterstorageutils.cs //comment out of the #define runuo2_2

Last edited:
Digging up an old one here. I am hoping someone can help me with these errors.

hasbreath.jpg

I have not run across these before.

Change lines like
Code:
    if (owner.HasBreath) //give bonus for creatures that have fire breath

to

Code:
    if (owner.HasAbility(SpecialAbility.DragonBreath)) //give bonus for creatures that have fire breath

If your shard doesn't have putrefication just delete that entry from the list. Before doing that though make sure the resource isn't misspelled in your shard's main code (it is in mine) so I changed the spelling to match the "wrong" entry. Mine is spelled "Putrefaction" but it works.

If your shard doesn't have putrefication just delete that entry from the list. Before doing that though make sure the resource isn't misspelled in your shard's main code (it is in mine) so I changed the spelling to match the "wrong" entry. Mine is spelled "Putrefaction" but it works.
I should have updated this, it was misspelled. I looked it up on UOGuide and changed the spelling and that compiled.

I was close on fixing the dragon breath, I had tried variations of
Code:
 if (owner.SpecialAbility.DragonBreath)

I am excited to have been on the right track, Thank you for the assitance!

Back