Hello guys!I have script program called Counterfeit Script creator,used long time ago,i remember the one problem it has to read images and create scripts from Uo directory is the Ultima.dll,tested a few founded dlls on the net,dlls directly dont working,and dlls dont showing the first error but not writing the scripts.
Did someone have working version of the dll?Or similar scripting tool?Thank you so much!

Most of these old scripts which require an old version of Ultima.dll arent going to work with the new dll without significant work to the new dll specific to said script. The new ultima.dll is based on an entire different project than the old dll was. There was a conversation on it here on these forums not all that long ago but I cant find it to link it to you. I wish I could offer something more positive. Someone pls correct me if Im wrong.

Ultima.dll [source code] is actually included in the ServUO repository and is compiled alongside the Core exe.
You can just take Ultima.dll from a copy of ServUO - that should technically be the latest and most stable version.

Also, that script creator is ancient (unless you found a more recent one?) and probably won't compile any complex scripts that would be compatible with today's ServUO project API.

Back