My ServUO server has been up and running well, and have made no recent changes to anything. For some reason i am seeing this error today? Have looked up the noted lines, but no clue what this is.

Any help would be great.
World_Loading_Error_20150715.png

Can you run the server in debug mode? Also did this happen after a server restart/ or crash restart? Could also try replacing your saves with a back up save

I shutdown the server at night, like normal, then next day when opening it back up i get this error.

Not sure about debug mode: (i dont have a runuo.exe - that i know of, its ServUO, and didnt work trying the method below)

To run your server in debug mode with windows, Create a new shortcut,
or create a shortcut from the runuo.exe,
Insure the path for the shortcut is set to your runuo.exe file.
At the end of the path add "-debug". you can then use that shortcut for debugging.

Sorry, i know very little. Still trying to learn alot, not sure how to replace saves with back ups yet. Will look into it.

Have you tried replacing your saves with a backup save? instead of runuo.exe just use the servuo. exe :) to create a shortcut and set the shortcut to debug

It is almost certainly a corrupt save, did the server unexpectedly close during a save?

You can enable debug logging by creating a shortcut to your server executable and affixing -debug to the shortcut or you can run the server using CLI and again affix -debug when you launch the server.

Backup saves are located in the backup folder, this will most definitely be the best fix, just copy over the saves from the backup folder into the saves folder (Make sure to backup the corrupt saves, just in case)

Good luck.

Also a step i forgot to do a couple of times when I did something weird and crashed my server... rename the backup folder that you replaced your saves folder with to Saves lol

Thank you all for the help, i did the backup save replacement, and seems to have worked great. Server is back up - whew

OK - so when i click in game from admin panel ( Save, or Shutdown with Save) - is this the location it is saved to?

Back