I am patched all the way up with origin, and I have my ServUo Pointed to Electric Arts, problem is, I don't like what I have, All the crafting skills are useless and no imbuing at all. I have rewritten all my custom scripts to work with the version I am running,,,,,, Is there an easy fix to the skills, BlackSmithing, Tailoring, Carpentry, Tinkering and to add Imbuing or is there a new server I can download that has these features already?

You downloaded ServUO and this is what your using? In the Config folder you pointed this to your game client? DataPath.cfg
ServUO contains all up to date skills

Yes ServUO 56.1, no Imbuing Skills in Skills folder, Set my Blacksmithing, Arms Lor at 120 made a weapon and all's it had on it was 47 DI, Set them at 900, all weapons had on them was 80 DI and Chaos Damage, can't say I am real disappointed, Universal keys and Pet LVL systems wont work and require more than I know to fix them.

You will have to use runic tools to smith weapons with more and stronger properties.

For the missing imbuing and other skills, make sure your expansion is set to SA, HS, or TOL in /Config/Expansion.cfg

Back