I'm working on a custom Evo steed that has two different mounted ID's at two different stages. Stage 5 it would look like a horse and Stage 6 would look like a charger of the fallen, I've used
MountedItemID = 0x3E92
MountID =
ItemID =
within each stage on the EvoSpec.cs but i get this error " The name 'MountedItemID' does not exist in this current context "
I figured I could just do it like this because I can change hues, and bodyvalues per stage.
There is the spot within Evo.cs where you insert the initial MountedID
Code:
public EvoMutant( string name ) : base( name, 790, 0x3E92 )
        {
        }
would the easiest route just be some extension of this?

Any insight or suggestions to help me out would be appreciated.

You must set only:
Body
ItemID

MountIDs presents on ethereal mounts.

BodyValue only refers to the unmounted state, im looking for the unmounted to be the same as the mounted for two different stages.
Code:
    public class MutantStageFive : BaseEvoStage
    {
        public MutantStageFive()
        {
            EvolutionMessage = "has evolved";
            NextEpThreshold = 80000000; EpMinDivisor = 60; EpMaxDivisor = 50; DustMultiplier = 20;
            BaseSoundID = 362;
            Hue = 1175;
            ItemID = 0x3EBB;
            BodyValue = 0x319; ControlSlots = 3; MinTameSkill = 99.0; VirtualArmor = 140;

DamagesTypes = null;
            MinDamages = null;
            MaxDamages = null;

ResistanceTypes = new ResistanceType[5] { ResistanceType.Physical, ResistanceType.Fire, ResistanceType.Cold,
                                                        ResistanceType.Poison, ResistanceType.Energy };
            MinResistances = new int[5] { 55, 70, 25, 40, 40 };
            MaxResistances = new int[5] { 70, 80, 45, 50, 50 };   

DamageMin = 10; DamageMax = 10; HitsMin= 150; HitsMax = 200;
            StrMin = 100; StrMax = 105; DexMin = 50; DexMax = 60; IntMin = 150; IntMax = 200;

}
    }

public class MutantStageSix : BaseEvoStage
    {
        public MutantStageSix()
        {
            Title = "The Mutant Steed";
            EvolutionMessage = "has evolved to its highest form and is now a Mutant Steed";
            NextEpThreshold = 0; EpMinDivisor = 160; EpMaxDivisor = 60; DustMultiplier = 20;
            BaseSoundID = 362; ControlSlots = 3;
            Hue = 1175;
            ItemID = 0x3E92;
            BodyValue = 0x11C; VirtualArmor = 180;

ResistanceTypes = new ResistanceType[5] { ResistanceType.Physical, ResistanceType.Fire, ResistanceType.Cold,
                                                        ResistanceType.Poison, ResistanceType.Energy };
            MinResistances = new int[5] { 55, 70, 25, 40, 40 };
            MaxResistances = new int[5] { 70, 80, 45, 50, 50 };   

DamageMin = 5; DamageMax = 5; HitsMin= 250; HitsMax = 325;
            StrMin = 30; StrMax = 40; DexMin = 15; DexMax = 25; IntMin = 50; IntMax = 60;

}
    }
}
When I enter ItemID it still gives me the error " The name 'ItemID' does not exist in the current countext " Lines 153, and 180

the bodyvalue of a charger of the fallen is the same when mounted or not? xanto's evo all goes by bodyvalue- different stages you changed the bodyvalue- so stage six you just use the bodyvalue of the charger. If you look at the dragon it goes from a snake to a dragon, each stage handles the bodyvalue of this.

the bodyvalue of a charger of the fallen is the same when mounted or not? xanto's evo all goes by bodyvalue- different stages you changed the bodyvalue- so stage six you just use the bodyvalue of the charger. If you look at the dragon it goes from a snake to a dragon, each stage handles the bodyvalue of this.

Yes Xanthos evos goes by bodyvalues, but if it is a Hiryu clone there is a line for the MountedID of the creature in the 'Evo.cs', so I can have the mounted ID as a charger but a different bodyvalue.
Code:
    public EvoMutant( string name ) : base( name, 790, 0x3E92 )
        {
        }

Sorry, I don't think I was being clear enough with my goal for this script.
(Unless I'm completely misunderstanding what you meant)

I'm hoping to get help with figuring out how to make it so when the creature reaches Stage 5 it will become ridable. In stage 5 though I want the creature to have the bodyvalue and MountedID of a 'Hellsteed' then when it reaches stage 6 it will have the bodyvalue and MountedID of a charger of the fallen.

Heres the Evo.cs, and EvoSpec.cs.

Attachments

• MutantEvoSpec.cs
    7.2 KB · Views: 8
  • MutantEvo.cs
    1.6 KB · Views: 7
Item id presents in BaseMounts, if BaseEvo is BaseCreature, you need to convert the type to BaseMount.
Post your base evo scripts too, to make it easier to understand.

Item id presents in BaseMounts, if BaseEvo is BaseCreature, you need to convert the type to BaseMount.
Post your base evo scripts too, to make it easier to understand.

I believe the Hiryu evo that I copied from uses the BaseMountEvo.cs file which is categorized as BaseMount, I also have a dragon evo wouldn't changing BaseEvo from BaseCreature to BaseMount throw errors?

Down below is my entire evo system folder which I downloaded a while back from ServUO, it uses the Xanthos Shrink System that I also put below.

Attachments

• EVO System.rar
    75.3 KB · Views: 42
  • [ServUO.com]-XantosShrink.rar
    22.1 KB · Views: 33
1603043396444.png
I downloaded the evo and shrink system above and got these errors. How can I correct them?
Post automatically merged:

Also I was able to get my shrink system to work for and older build but not for my newer build. What needs to be changed here to get this to compile?1603044628164.png

1603044841752.png

Last edited:
Shrink is an easy fix. I assume they made OPL mandatory so just replace "ObjectPropertyList.Enabled" with "true"

The check for hasbreath has been changed so you'll need to modify every reference to it.

Old:
Code:
if (pet.HasBreath)

New:
Code:
if (pet.HasAbility(SpecialAbility.DragonBreath))

Sorry Im still learning..1603048840871.png Here is the line. How exactly should I change this?:)

Shrink is an easy fix. I assume they made OPL mandatory so just replace "ObjectPropertyList.Enabled" with "true"

The check for hasbreath has been changed so you'll need to modify every reference to it.

Old:
Code:
if (pet.HasBreath)

New:
Code:
if (pet.HasAbility(SpecialAbility.DragonBreath))
Sorry Im still learning..
1603048840871.png

Here is the line. How exactly should I change this?

Naturally it gets done in a different manner :D

Remove or comment out that line and add this line

Code:
            SetSpecialAbility(SpecialAbility.DragonBreath);

in the same area where skills, damage, resistances etc. are set.

Guessing that would go in the spec file then?

I just commented out of all it. I couldn't get that code to work. I've got it working without any errors except I don't see the evo dragon. A least now I can try and modify and make my own.

Last edited:
How hard would it be to make a gump to show the progress of my pet? Like an object I can double click on to check the progress of the levels the pet is going through.Basically link a (stone) to (pet)and it shows the {progress} ...so owners can have a way of knowing what monsters lvl up thier pet the fastest and just the peace of mind of knowing.

I get this error:

Compile ServUO for Windows

Press any key to continue . . .

C:\ServUO>dotnet build -c Debug
Microsoft (R) Build Engine version 16.7.0+7fb82e5b2 for .NET
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Determining projects to restore...
All projects are up-to-date for restore.
Server -> C:\ServUO\Server\bin\Debug\Server.dll
Shrink System\HitchingPost.cs(33,76): error CS0117: 'ObjectPropertyList' does not contain a definition for 'Enabled' [C:\ServUO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

Back