ServUO Version
Publish 58
Ultima Expansion
Time Of Legends
I'm trying to incorporate the Xanthos systems Claim, Shrink, and Spell Crafting. Since the Utilities are required for each of these systems, I just picked one and started. I'm running into a couple main errors that I don't know how to fix.
Errors:
+ Custom/Xanthos Shrink System/Xanthos/Shrink System/ShrinkCommand.cs:
CS1502: Line 141: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ISpawner.Remove(Server.ISpawnable)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 141: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable'
C#:
if ( se != null && se.UnlinkOnTaming )
{
                pet.Spawner.Remove( this );
                pet.Spawner = null;
}

+ Custom/Xanthos Shrink System/Xanthos/Utilities/motd.cs:
CS0019: Line 481: Operator '&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Server.ClientFlags' and 'int'
CS0019: Line 481: Operator '&' cannot be applied to operands of type 'Server.ClientFlags' and 'int'

C#:
AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, (( state.Flags & 0x10 ) != 0 ) ? "Samurai Empire" : (( state.Flags & 0x08 ) != 0) ? "Age of Shadows" : (( state.Flags & 0x04 ) != 0) ? "Blackthorn's Revenge" : (( state.Flags & 0x02 ) != 0 ) ? "Third Dawn" : (( state.Flags & 0x01 ) != 0 ) ? "Renaissance" : "The Second Age" );

Any assistance/education here would be greatly appreciated. I originally used these scripts with RunUO 2.0 a good number of years ago, so I know some things have changed. I am an intermediate beginner with C# and haven't done anything super serious with it in quite a while. I am learning some things in Unity at this time, but I need a break from those projects for a bit.

Errors:
+ Custom/Xanthos Shrink System/Xanthos/Shrink System/ShrinkCommand.cs:
CS1502: Line 141: The best overloaded method match for 'Server.ISpawner.Remove(Server.ISpawnable)' has some invalid arguments
CS1503: Line 141: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Xanthos.ShrinkSystem.ShrinkTarget' to 'Server.ISpawnable'

Not sure why that's in there, but as long as it's set so you can't shrink something unless it's tamed, then that section of code isn't needed

AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, (( state.Flags & 0x10 ) != 0 ) ? "Samurai Empire" : (( state.Flags & 0x08 ) != 0) ? "Age of Shadows" : (( state.Flags & 0x04 ) != 0) ? "Blackthorn's Revenge" : (( state.Flags & 0x02 ) != 0 ) ? "Third Dawn" : (( state.Flags & 0x01 ) != 0 ) ? "Renaissance" : "The Second Age" );

not sure why that's in there, but just edit it to whatever expansion you're using

AddLabel( 205, 180, NewsGump.kDataColor, "Samurai Empire");

Back