Thank you my bad I'm fully patched and forget to say patch to 7.0.60.47 is where I am may need t be that high

I know this post is older, but if I downloaded the latest client, shouldn't I have the Christmas graphics like the garland and large candy canes? I am unable to find either. Does anyone have the garland itemid so I can search fiddler in case I am overlooking it? Ty!

I know this post is older, but if I downloaded the latest client, shouldn't I have the Christmas graphics like the garland and large candy canes? I am unable to find either. Does anyone have the garland itemid so I can search fiddler in case I am overlooking it? Ty!
I'm not sure if you can find in fiddler but try [showart garland is: 40956, and 40959 id

I'm not sure if you can find in fiddler but try [showart garland is: 40956, and 40959 id
Ty, so I am able to [add static 40956 and the item is there. How do I find the bmp to export it? I use Fiddler but I am assuming there is another way. I am trying to export some of the cool graphics to an older server. Ty!

Back