I am having an issue with xmlquest COLLECT and was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. The quest used to work but now any quests with collect command take the entire stack instead of what is required. Example: COLLECT,gold,5000 will take the entire stack of gold , I also checked one that collects fish and it also takes the entire stack.
I have also started having problems were i have changed the hue in the reward string and that doesn't seem to work any longer either.

Any ideas?

Prior to this change, what changes did you make to the scripts? Usually a RewardString will break because of a syntax error, especially if you leave off the @bag/ADD.
When it comes to gathering quests, none of my players have ever reported losing an entire stack when only some was needed.

I'm going to need a bit more information on your situation before I can try to help out any further though.

There were actually no changes made to the quests at all, however the shard owner recently moved the server and added many additional scripts. If you have never heard of this im afraid he may have broken something:(

Yes, that is very possible. You would have to tell me what was added/changed before I could help track anything down. If you don't have access to the server files, you can have the owner send me a PM here.

Can you please post the entire XmlQuest.cs for me to oversee?

The entire Quest process is done here, location is probably this:
XmlQuest/XmlQuest.cs - inside the xmlspawner core, or anywhere else, depending on the original release installed.

Any mods are to be done carefully, as a change done in a wrong way may break an entire system.

Back