Okay I think im starting to get all my bugs worked out, so I started over and downloaded a fresh server, did [createworld and that went good but I did uncheck spawners. Then did [xmlload spawns. Everything went great then I noticed only one spawn was working out of each spawner. Example: In Luna there was only one blacksmith, no banker because only the mayor spawned, etc.

No big deal I noticed if I respawned the spawner everything on it would spawn then, so then I did
[xmlrespawnall. Worked! everything spawned as it should (seems like there is to many birds at brit bank though
lol!) But now the issue is the smart spawn is off on all of them in the world. Has anyone ran into these strange
issues or is there a way to do a global on smart spawn? thank you!

I have not tried this command, but I saw it in the documentation. It might be what you are looking for:

To see what the best-case improvement might be, you can do a "[global set smartspawning true where xmlspawner" and then watch as the item/mob count drops (or if you are impatient you can also do a "[global set nextspawn 0 where xmlspawner" to see the effects immediately).
To undo it just set them back with "[global set smartspawning false where xmlspawner".
This can also reduce cpu load if a shard is using PlayerRangeSensitive=false since it reduces the number of mobs with active ai. In testing, I was able to run with PlayerRangeSensitive set to false (i.e. all mob ai active all the time) and only 5% cpu load on server that otherwise would be running at 50% load without smartspawning set.
- added the new command "[OptimalSmartSpawning [max home/spawnrange diff]". This is just a convenient way to quickly set up spawners for smart spawning in a way that will be most transparent to players. This will evaluate all xmlspawners and set the SmartSpawning property to true on those that look like good candidates based on several criteria. First, it looks to see whether there are any basevendors being spawned on it. This includes things like wandering healers. If they are found, then smartspawning is not set. If the homerange exceeds the spawnrange by more than the default of 1 tile (this can be changed by passing it an integer value), smartspawning will not be set. It will not be set on any proximity triggered spawner.
Note, there is no harm in setting smart spawning on spawners other than the ones selected by [optimalsmartspawning, or on all spawners for that matter. The optimal setting is simply what will make the smart spawning look as transparent as possible. When smart spawning is set up using [optimalsmartspawning, it is unlikely that anyone will be able to tell that the feature is being used, other than the fact that memory use, item/mob count, and save times will all be reduced.
Source: http://uorforum.com/threads/xml-spawner2-commands-and-examples.10280/

You can also use XmlFind to view Xmlspawners (well anything really, not just those). You can respawn the ones you want or respawn all the Xmlspawners.

Back