Several times I had a situation when mob suddenly disappeared. While fighting with it, or just wondering near. Just *puff*... whole spawn resets but i dont know why. Any ideas?

Hmm. A few possibilities.

1) Smart Spawn is on and you wound up fighting the mobile outside the spawner's range.
2) You're staff, which can cause oddities
3) You could have the setting that respawns everything together true on that spawner.

Is there a Duration set in the Props?
That could cause it to despawn, after the duration has elapsed.

It is 00:00:00.

Hmm. A few possibilities.

1) Smart Spawn is on and you wound up fighting the mobile outside the spawner's range.
2) You're staff, which can cause oddities
3) You could have the setting that respawns everything together true on that spawner.

1. I don't think so. I have tested it 1 field from exemplary spawner (as player ofc.)
2. Player tested
3. which setting is it?

Additionaly: as i just watch the spawner from admin acc it also resets from time to time.
This is how this spawner looks (just example)
example.jpg

for 3), I do believe it's Group, which is false here.

Sadly, my understanding of all the odd settings of XMLSpawner isn't the greatest.

This group props changed nothing. It resets.
[doublepost=1491976576][/doublepost]Another information: mobs around player disappeared, but additionaly the body of his pack lama disappeared too, just 1 minute after death. I do not know if it's related...

So, alive or dead, the mob just disappears? Can you find out if it's exactly a specific amount of time? Is it happening during a server event, like a world save for example? Do you have any custom scripts that are handling cleanup and/or corpses upon death?

Back