so i am compiling test for server start & get error on line 753 of characterCreation.cs
i know its the braces but not sure what i should do to fix still learning, a correction would be truely amazing to know how it should look

Code:
			//New player Awareness
            if (args.Account.Count < 2)
            {

foreach...
				new WelcomeTimer( newChar ).Start();
				// Xml Spawner 3.26c XmlPoints, XmlMobFaction - SOF
				XmlAttach.AttachTo(newChar, new XmlPoints());
				XmlAttach.AttachTo(newChar, new XmlMobFactions());
				// Xml Spawner 3.26c XmlPoints, XmlMobFaction - EOF
			}

XmlPoints and XmlMobFactions are already attached to new characters on lines 745 and 746 of CharacterCreation.cs with a fresh ServUO install. It also doesn't look anything like what you posted above. Where is the code above from?

really damit i half thought that based on some of the code i was reading. but i thought it needed to be activated based on reading this
http://www.servuo.com/threads/xmlspawner-addons.1761/

All other code changes are made following the Xmlspawner installation guide.

installation guide is in the servUO folder i originally posted a request to verify if this was needed but deleted it based on finding the notepad instruction file in a general search of the main installation.

Ill fix it thank, you are very helpful;)

o_OPS so i do need to edit level items? & does that mean level armor & weapons too or just items
so im clear Trying to read alot at once & some things seem to be out of date

ServUO has all of the XmlSpawners packages pre-installed, yes. No need to install any of it.

Levelable items are not a stock feature, that would have to be added to your items.

Back