Hello All,
I have been searching the forums and the internet for info on XMLSpawner and how to more efficiently use it, however most tutorials / walk throughs or recipes I find use commands that don't seem to exist in the base ServUO code base things like Attachments etc.?

I want to be able to just do some basic things like make NPCs that respond to keywords or specific players, make them walk a path over and over again etc.

That being said I did find a repo on github for XMLSpawner2, has any one used this with the current version of ServUO? is this still a necessary tool or are there ways of accomplishing the same with the included XMLspawner system with servUO?

Here is the Github repo btw: https://github.com/SpagMonster/XMLSpawner/blob/master/XMLSpawner 2.2/installation 2.2.txt

Thanks!
Post automatically merged:

Another follow up question: does anyone know how to spawn an NPC from the spawner and have them wearing specific items with colors?
I have found some that is close but only puts the item in their bag:

DummyHealer/EQUIP/<plategorget/hue/1012>

And

DummyHealer/ADD/<plategorget/hue/1012>

seem to do the same thing: adding the item to the pack, not the paperdoll.

Last edited:
Ok so it looks like if I EQUIP an item and the spawned NPC is already wearing something they just drop it in their pack, if I use EQUIP on a naked slot it WILL equip said item.

That being said, how do I remove clothes from a Dummy / NPC type spawn so I can spawn it with the clothes I want? /UNEQUIP/ doesn't seem to register
Post automatically merged:

Well I have found a work around, but would love to hear other peoples ideas:

orc/name/NpcDressup/bodyvalue/401/hue/1175/EQUIP/<MonkRobe/hue/1910>/EQUIP/<DaggerBelt/hue/1929>/FightMode/None

This creates an Orc with the name "NPCDressUp" and then chnges its body to elf, changes skin tone, and equips the gear I want, finally making it passive so it wont attack.

Last edited:
Back