Hello i know this should go to xmlspawner forum but i dont think many people check that forum, anyway:

Im trying to prevent players from getting the same quest over and over with all 5 characters.

So im trying to test account tag quest1 = "done" and see if it does anything, it looks like it doesnt work

Quote from artegordon:

- added the new 'GETACCOUNTTAG,tagname' keyword that allows access to account tags on the triggering player (thanks to CEO for the suggestion). This can be used in value assignments or property tests. For example, if you wanted to test for an account tag before handing out a quest, you could use a Condition test like

GETACCOUNTTAG,quest1="done"

where 'quest1' would be the account tag name, and "done" would be the value of the tag, or

SENDMSG/I see that you already have {GETACCOUNTTAG,numRewardsChosen} veteran rewards.

where 'numRewardsChosen' is the account tag used to keep track of vet rewards.

- added the new 'SETACCOUNTTAG,tagname/value' keyword that allows you to create or change the value of account tags on the triggering player. For example, to create an account tag named 'quest1' with the value 'done' use a spawn entry like

SETACCOUNTTAG,quest1/done

So the SETACCOUNTTAG Syntax works, the GETACCOUNTTAG i couldnt make it work;

I've tried in player trigger prop the next things:

Code:
(GETACCOUNTTAG,quest1="done"(-null-))

Code:
GETACCOUNTTAG,quest1="done"

it doesnt work

in action field ive tried the next syntax

Code:
#CONDITION,GETACCOUNTTAG,quest1="done" ; GIVE/questholder

Code:
GETACCOUNTTAG,quest1="done" ; GIVE/questholder

Code:
#CONDITION,GETACCOUNTTAG,quest1="done" ; GIVE/questholder

last thing ive tried was playing with subgroups like in the next pic. spawn does nothing.

Anyone?

@tass23

accttag.png

I'm guessing that GetAccountTag has changed in ServUO. Do you see the Tag on the account in question to begin with?

Back