I'm trying to export all the spawns I've created in my world but the "[exportspawner current_spawns" command isn't working.

Do I need to put an extension on there?

Also, it pops up with a targeting cursor which I'm guessing I click on a spawner. Not really sure what to do exactly.

Try this: .xmlsave filename ---will save all of the spawners on the current map to the file
more info https://www.servuo.com/threads/xml-spawner-tutorial.98/
if this don't work I'm sure tass can help later :)
I just want to emphasize that the above is accurate and works just fine, but it does only work for the CURRENT facet map you are on when you run the command. So, if you use the same filename, you will overwrite what you just saved.

Alternatively, you can also export specifically named Xmlspawners (instead of the default "Spawner" name), if there are say a series of Xmlspawners named WildLife#1, WildLife#2, etc, you could do Xmlsave WildLife.xml WildLife and every Xmlspawner on that facet map with WildLife in the name will be saved to one file.

Saved Xmlspawner files get saved in the Spawns folder and XmlQuestNPCs get saved to the XmlQuestNPC folder, just so you don't get the locations confused (Xmlspawner files are usually .xml and QuestNPCs are usually "Name".cfg ;)

Back