XSpawner Rev 1.4 (ServUO)
Originally Modded By Demeted
Rev 1.4 Updated by Delphi
=============================

Changelog: 1.3 to 1.4
Fixed dead command links
Changed load paths to "Xspawner" from "Spawner" to prevent xmlspawner from mixing the spawnfiles up
Removed "Get Spawner" Command
Removed "Set Spawner" Command
Added "Smartspawn On"
Added "XML Attachement List"
Fixed GMBody
Fixed Show and Hide...

Read more about this resource...

when I use Clearall command the server crashes with this crashlog

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.5, Build 6248.23829
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.36373
Time: 2/11/2017 4:01:20 AM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 21
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Shadowguard.ShadowguardController.OnTick()
   at Server.Timer.DelayCallTimer.OnTick() in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO\Server\Timer.cs:line 614
   at Server.Timer.Slice() in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO\Server\Timer.cs:line 409
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO\Server\Main.cs:line 568

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = demented) (mobile = 0x39D 'Demented')

Yepp I get that same crashlog. I noted that in the "knownbugs" section. I haven't changed any code from the original Clearall script in your last release. Maybe some of the gurus here can help us figure this out. I am glad you could confirm this though. Thought it might just be my server haha. :D Seems to happen to me only if I have the world fully spawned. If I use the [Deleteworld command and then use clearall to cleanup the rest I usually dont get the crash, it works. Weird huh?

Yepp I get that same crashlog. I noted that in the "knownbugs" section. I haven't changed any code from the original Clearall script in your last release. Maybe some of the gurus here can help us figure this out. I am glad you could confirm this though. Thought it might just be my server haha. :D

i made some changes DateTime.Now to DateTime.UtcNow and instead of an Array am usng List<IEntity>

I think whats happening is when you use ClearAll its also trying to remove the ShadowGaurdController which making it crash
Yeah I noticed it read
Code:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Engines.Shadowguard.ShadowguardController.OnTick()

Maybe there can be an if statement in there to prevent this from being deleted ?

Thats what I'm Thinking, but need to confirm if you delete the controller if itcrashes server, then maybe Devs will know

I see this file comes straight from Neru's Distro and the code is the same in every version I have looked at. Which version of ServUO are you testing this on? Is it the latest SVN? I am on SVN 1894.

the latest svn with some of the svn fixes
[doublepost=1486824780][/doublepost]ok, If you remove the Shadowgaurd controller then use clear all server doesnt crash
but you can also hand [remove the controller without crash, so something in the controller script doesnt like the [clearall command.

you can [go to these coords 497, 2153, 50 to get to the Shadowgaurd controller

Last edited:
Back