Has anyone tried to use the ACC Yard & Garden system from RunUO on ServUO? I played around with it a few years ago on RunUO and would like to use it here.

I have used it but i think there is a bug that needs worked out i read somewhere. Works on my servuo but waiting for it to crash server like i hear it will do .

I have used it but i think there is a bug that needs worked out i read somewhere. Works on my servuo but waiting for it to crash server like i hear it will do .

If you can pinpoint when it happens and have the server running in -debug for that crash (and subsequent report), that would make resolving it much easier.

Excuse the thread rez

I just downloaded one of the pre made shards on offer here, it has the yard system built into it. (ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6680.7160)

I removed all the admin/owner accounts, then restarted the shard, when I did so, the shard refused to load saying it couldn't load the ACC Yarditem, did I want to delete. (resulting in servuo crashing), starting up the shard again and it also wanted to delete the yardgate item too.

But since then it's been fine, so there does seem to be some issue with deleting accounts and the world loading up yard gates and a yard item.

Excuse the thread rez

I just downloaded one of the pre made shards on offer here, it has the yard system built into it. (ServUO - [https://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6680.7160)

I removed all the admin/owner accounts, then restarted the shard, when I did so, the shard refused to load saying it couldn't load the ACC Yarditem, did I want to delete. (resulting in servuo crashing), starting up the shard again and it also wanted to delete the yardgate item too.

But since then it's been fine, so there does seem to be some issue with deleting accounts and the world loading up yard gates and a yard item.

If you loaded up a pre-made shard with the Item/World saves but without the Owner account, then it probably was a Yard item that was bound to the Owner account, which would cause it to not be able to load.

Makes sense, yea, I loaded it up and made changes (with several restarts), but it was only when I removed all the staff accounts, did it get upset.

Back