After discovering that XmlAttachments had a AddProperties method, I thought of this script as a way to use it.
- Small edit to TreasureMap.cs
This is a deed or tool to decode treasure maps without requiring skill or chance.
It checks if the TMap has already been opened by yourself or someone else, as well as if it's completed and of course the usual backpack check.
What it does
-Double click the item and target a treasure map
-If the decode is successful, it will tell you that map and coordinates of the treasure chest.
Pretty awesome for players that don't like to figure out where that darn pin is pointing.
The script is drag and drop, except for one minor addition to TreasureMap.cs
in the GetProperties method add this line at the end of the method
- public override void GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
- list.Add(m_Map == Map.Felucca ? 1041502 : 1041503); // for somewhere in Felucca : for somewhere in Trammel
- if (m_Completed)
- list.Add(1041507, m_CompletedBy == null ? "someone" : m_CompletedBy.Name); // completed by ~1_val~
- Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttach.AddAttachmentProperties(this, list);