Ah nifty, I may need to backport that to runuo 2.3 for other stuff that makes no sense to store with a player, though so far ive just sub classed playermobile and saving what needs saving on there.

Storing data on an item is simply to save people time who want a script to work just drag and dropping it in. It also means in its current state this works on Stock runuo 2.3 > Latest ServUO.

If they want to fully integrate the system they would save on their playermobile. I pretty much threw it in so i had a complete system to show off rather than a screenshot and a bunch of hopes and dreams lol.

With whats here it should give people a base to add and expand the system to what they need, Adding new achievements for existing types is simple, and adding new types of achievements is simple as well without needing to change any of the confusing code.

Further updates and more achievement types over the weekend.
[doublepost=1464492849][/doublepost]I pushed out an update, should solve the null ref crash on ServUO, and I've added support for two new achievement types, skillgain and craftitem.

@dmurphy don't know if you posted your achievement system anywhere possibly make it donor friendly i been thinking on donating back from what i have recieved for your translator, would really like to see this system as well if possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe there's an achievement system included in the Land of Archon repo release.
The one where it pops up congratulating you for finding a new town, dungeon, etc etc

Back