zerodowned

zerodowned submitted a new resource:

Addon Editor - Tool to easily edit Addons

I've had this idea for a while after learning you can nullify an addoncomponents Addon.

To use:
Drag and drop in your scripts and use the command [addonedit

What it does:
-Allows you to add items to an existing addon
-Allows you to remove items, or delete them from an addon
--Remove: just removes it from the addon, so you can move it to somewhere else on the addon and then readd it
--Delete: removes and deletes the item

You...

Read more about this resource...

This would be very awesome, when you say Addon do you mean like an item created with the Addon Generator?

Zero, let's start a github for this. I've been toying around with a tool for in-game building but didn't know WTF I was doing with regards to addons / items at the time. But what I do have is a gump that is automatically generated from an XML configuration file that is fairly compact (can use item ID ranges). The gump is also very performant in terms of generation and chatter back and forth to the client. I think with your addon mojo and my gump'in we might have something brewed up pretty quick.

Zero, let's start a github for this. I've been toying around with a tool for in-game building but didn't know WTF I was doing with regards to addons / items at the time. But what I do have is a gump that is automatically generated from an XML configuration file that is fairly compact (can use item ID ranges). The gump is also very performant in terms of generation and chatter back and forth to the client. I think with your addon mojo and my gump'in we might have something brewed up pretty quick.
sounds good to me

Found a crash bug with your addon edito tool Zero hehe

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 0.5, Build 5949.7997
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7600.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.34209
Time: 4/25/2016 8:49:07 AM
Mobiles: 3465
Items: 108741
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Server.Items.AddonEditorTool.OnDoubleClick(Mobile from)
   at Server.Mobile.Use(Item item) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Mobile.cs:line 4470
   at Server.Engines.XmlSpawner2.XmlAttach.UseReq(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc)
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
   at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\Demented\Downloads\DreamScape\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 577

Clients:
- Count: 1
+ 127.0.0.1: (account = Demented) (mobile = 0x349 'Demented')

oooh, the item made the crash. will check it out
have you found any issues using the command [addonedit or [addoneditor ...can't remember which one

I'm using UOArchitect, and I just extract my addon and place it again and make the changes I want to it and then turn it into an addon again. A bit more cumbersome but it doesn't crash, so it works until there is a fix to this tool :)

well i found a fix. if you use the command [addonedit it works without crashes. but with the tool it doesnt like it. i might upgrade this script

Hi May I know how to fix these errors? I just started a fresh test server.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0115 'AddOnEditor_Att.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 66 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'XmlAttachment' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 11 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'BaseAddon' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 14 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'UsageAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 22 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Usage' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 22 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'DescriptionAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 23 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Description' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 23 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'ASerial' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 51 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'AttachableAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 54 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Attachable' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 54 Active
Error CS0115 'AddOnEditor_Att.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 58 Active

Hi May I know how to fix these errors? I just started a fresh test server.

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Error CS0115 'AddOnEditor_Att.Deserialize(GenericReader)': no suitable method found to override Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 66 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'XmlAttachment' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 11 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'BaseAddon' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 14 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'UsageAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 22 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Usage' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 22 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'DescriptionAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 23 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Description' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 23 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'ASerial' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 51 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'AttachableAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 54 Active
Error CS0246 The type or namespace name 'Attachable' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 54 Active
Error CS0115 'AddOnEditor_Att.Serialize(GenericWriter)': no suitable method found to override Server C:\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\AddOnEditor_Att.cs 58 Active
Looks like you're mainly missing the XmlAttach system which i've added below
But the "The type or namespace name 'BaseAddon' could not be found" concerns me. Do you not have a BaseAddon?

Attachments

• XmlAttach.zip
    20.7 KB · Views: 3
Looks like you're mainly missing the XmlAttach system which i've added below
But the "The type or namespace name 'BaseAddon' could not be found" concerns me. Do you not have a BaseAddon?
Thank you. I just started fresh and don't seem to have that base addon. May I know where I can download one?

Back