Massapequa submitted a new resource:

Admin Tools: Admin Runebook, convince gumps, and more! - Some tools to help you build your world.

Admin Runebook - A Runebook where locations can be added with zero restrions and a lot of added benefits.
-Travel: travel to any added location without any restrictions.
-Admin Gate: A gate that can be restricted to staff only, or allow players to enter.
-Send Player: Send any player to that target location.
-Create rune: create a rune of any of your locations.
-Copy Entries: You can copy all of the entries in your book to give it to other staff members...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, i'm noob on server emulation. How do i use it?

Hi,
For these tools, you just need to drop them into your custom scripts folder and restart your server.
Once you have them in your folder, you can add the items, like the Admin Runebook or Admin Token, by using the "[add" command to create the items like:
[add adminrunebook

for the gumps you can call them with their own commands like:
[commandgump
or
[sosgump

This is really nice. The only thing I have not been able to try is the View Effect Item. The Readme file won't open so I am probably missing something.

This is really nice. The only thing I have not been able to try is the View Effect Item. The Readme file won't open so I am probably missing something.
I'll have to look at that.
As for the ViewEffectsItem, you just have to add the item into the game with the [add command and use the [props command to change the effect ItemID, Hue, etc. then double click the item to play the effect.

I really like this resource. As I'm returning to RunUO/ServUO after an extended hiatus, and many other games in between, I'm having to go through a bunch of places and see what has changed with the addition of High Seas and ToL. I like the ability, particularly with the [commandgump and [sosgump, to have some common commands available quick and without having to type them out. I did make one modification to the [sosgump though. Instead of just healing hits, I made it restore hits, mana, and stam. I made a couple of pieces of admin gear so those stats are set to 9999 each and waiting for the regen on the other two was taking quite a while.

I really like this resource. As I'm returning to RunUO/ServUO after an extended hiatus, and many other games in between, I'm having to go through a bunch of places and see what has changed with the addition of High Seas and ToL. I like the ability, particularly with the [commandgump and [sosgump, to have some common commands available quick and without having to type them out. I did make one modification to the [sosgump though. Instead of just healing hits, I made it restore hits, mana, and stam. I made a couple of pieces of admin gear so those stats are set to 9999 each and waiting for the regen on the other two was taking quite a while.
Awesome! Happy to hear you like it. That’s a good addition too. Idk why I didn’t think of it lol

Back