Advanced Camping & Outpost System 2020-06-16

No permission to download

Dallas

Citizen
Oct 7, 2020
USA
Errors:
+ Items/Functional/Campfire.cs:
CS0101: Line 15: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'Campfire'
CS0101: Line 182: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CampfireEntry'
CS0101: Line 8: The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'CampfireStatus'
CS0111: Line 22: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 34: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 87: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'GetEntry' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 92: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'RemoveEntry' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 98: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'OnAfterDelete' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 106: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'Serialize' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 113: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'Deserialize' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 122: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'OnTick' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 170: Type 'Campfire' already defines a member called 'ClearEntries' with the same parameter types
CS0111: Line 188: Type 'CampfireEntry' already defines a member called '.ctor' with the same parameter types
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Does this mean I have to edit or remove servuos original ''Campfire'' if it exists?
Ty

Also, I didnt get to try it yet so I was wondering, does the campsite wipes after a certain time or does the player always own it?
Most of the time when you see this line "The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for " I have come to find out it means you have two of the same script in the server and it can only load one.