Leonel Strouse submitted a new resource:

AdvanceInteriorDecorator - An Advance Interior Decorator

Greetings,

Took the original DecorationTool.cs, and added some additional command features to it, and checks.
Such as if an item is already locked down, or if it is already secured. Ect.
View attachment 14069

It is setup to make sure that the user will not be able to put items out of the house area. Due to some settings of the original Decoration tool, clients were able to put things outside of the house and sometimes lose the items either under...

Read more about this resource...

Are you using the current Servuo?
Is the item your trying to turn, tunable?
Try using with a MetalChest that is locked down in a house you own or coown?
Yes I just DL the SERVUO from github and started it on up without adding anything but the deco tool and I cant even place a house. It makes the server stop running the
ServUO screen not the ingame screen. Also I have a question If I may. The book's in the game are not working right. You can only write 8 lines anything past the 1st page when closed isnt working well it works but when you close the book it only keeps the 1st 8 lines even in the XMLspawner book. and ideas??

Yes I just DL the SERVUO from github and started it on up without adding anything but the deco tool and I cant even place a house. It makes the server stop running the
ServUO screen not the ingame screen. Also I have a question If I may. The book's in the game are not working right. You can only write 8 lines anything past the 1st page when closed isnt working well it works but when you close the book it only keeps the 1st 8 lines even in the XMLspawner book. and ideas??
I just downloaded a clean version of servuo and was able to add a house and use the AdvanceDecortationTool without a problem.
As for the book issue, I just tested with a blue book and it appears anything written on the first page disappears after the book is closed. I will post about it in the bug section of servuo about the book.
As for the tool and placing houses, is your character an admin char and can you use the [add advancedecorationtool and [add brickhousedeed? easy way of adding things to test.

I just downloaded a clean version of servuo and was able to add a house and use the AdvanceDecortationTool without a problem.
As for the book issue, I just tested with a blue book and it appears anything written on the first page disappears after the book is closed. I will post about it in the bug section of servuo about the book.
As for the tool and placing houses, is your character an admin char and can you use the [add advancedecorationtool and [add brickhousedeed? easy way of adding things to test.
Right now I am sitting at [createworld. Didnt think about the house deed ty :) for the book I did post about itand everyon seems to say it works fine but anything after the 1st page poofs on my end.

Tool works just fine on my end also @Leonel Strouse
Post automatically merged:

Sweet thanks ill check it out :) Oh I dont know If I told you I am trying to update my old SERVO to the New and man this is tricky...

You are in for alot of timely work! I wish you luck @Candy Apple

So trying to use this and it does not move addons at all, tried with custom and normal addons and it just keeps saying the item is not locked down. Any ideas?

**EDIT**
I just realized this is also almost 2 years old..

Last edited:
Back