Zigholtul88 submitted a new resource:

Almhara Starter Pack Vol. 1 - Small selection of slightly interesting content ranging from both new and updates to existing ones

To be honest I should have uploaded this earlier, despite taking bloody forever just to finish typing out the readme file included.

What this package amounts to are some of the custom features I've been incorporating into my server over the years that range from new mobiles, updates to some existing ones, new uses of existing items, new spells, mods for certain magery spells, new gems, specialized ingot and reagent pouches, cloaks that allow you to roleplay as your favorite furry...

Read more about this resource...

Hello there,
Ok I put this in my test server and all it did was give me a ton of errors Saying I already had Some of the things In your script So i tried to take them out and still nothing :(

Hello there,
Ok I put this in my test server and all it did was give me a ton of errors Saying I already had Some of the things In your script So i tried to take them out and still nothing :(

Show me the errors and I'll see what I can do to work things out on your end. I should have mentioned before that I'm still running off of code from RunUO 2.2 so I'm a bit behind when it comes to how ServUO is set up.

Show me the errors and I'll see what I can do to work things out on your end. I should have mentioned before that I'm still running off of code from RunUO 2.2 so I'm a bit behind when it comes to how ServUO is set up.
Mostly saying I already have alot of the things in my server that you have in your folders. I un-zipping my test again because I tired to take out of it what it said I had lol and still got more errors. I got to looking in your folders and yes there are alot that my server has like the Gems and spells.
Post automatically merged:

Mostly saying I already have alot of the things in my server that you have in your folders. I un-zipping my test again because I tired to take out of it what it said I had lol and still got more errors. I got to looking in your folders and yes there are alot that my server has like the Gems and spells.
I am going to see if I can just take out the things I dont already have and add in. I will let you know because there are so many things I already have.

Okay I think I understand. I think I probably would have been better off splitting this package down into several components and releasing them that way. I've been customizing my server for so long that I'm starting to forget what's standard, what's customized, and what's customized standard.

Okay I think I understand. I think I probably would have been better off splitting this package down into several components and releasing them that way. I've been customizing my server for so long that I'm starting to forget what's standard, what's customized, and what's customized standard.
I hear ya there I have been with my server for a bit over 2 years now and going well. Ok i will get out what I dont have already and let you know :)

I hear ya there I have been with my server for a bit over 2 years now and going well. Ok i will get out what I dont have already and let you know :)

Understandable. Unfortunately I've been at mine for so long that its basically become aligned among some of my pet projects. I was honestly quite nervous releasing this here due to how some of my last uploads on this site basically showed me at a point where I wasn't quite as much proficient with coding as I am now and most of the stuff I have on my server I simply wouldn't be able to release here due to it being totally ingrained into both the server and client.

ng here are 2 for you to look at thoe.

Taking out what I had didnt work lol

Why is this repeting my messages? lol

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    132.3 KB · Views: 10
  • 22.png
    22.png
    150.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 33.png
    33.png
    319.6 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
For the custom candles, replace your BaseLight file with mine. Basically it converts all equipable torches, candles, and lanterns into one handed weapons and they're suppose to deal elemental damage at close range. Kinda like the candles from the og Legend of Zelda. I've added an update down below. Got rid of all references to boosted speed, however I couldn't figure out the errors for IDamageable for the llamas probably because I'm running off of old and slightly modified sourcecode and this was originally meant to be posted under the RunUO Custom Releases thread but for some reason I can't post anything new there.

Attachments

• Almhara Starter Pack Vol.1.rar
    250.5 KB · Views: 10
Ok so I took out of your folder and what was left works well should I say should. I am going to get in my test and see, However getting it going only takes a Hour LOL I'll get back to you. Sorry for the repet Messages I dont know why it did that

For the custom candles, replace your BaseLight file with mine. Basically it converts all equipable torches, candles, and lanterns into one handed weapons and they're suppose to deal elemental damage at close range. Kinda like the candles from the og Legend of Zelda. I've added an update down below. Got rid of all references to boosted speed, however I couldn't figure out the errors for IDamageable for the llamas probably because I'm running off of old and slightly modified sourcecode and this was originally meant to be posted under the RunUO Custom Releases thread but for some reason I can't post anything new there.
Same error with this

Think the reason why I had some of those mobs with boosted speed was mostly due to edits made to BaseCreature. If anything I do have a few videos uploaded on Youtube that show off those llamas if you're curious about how they've been handled in game.

Think the reason why I had some of those mobs with boosted speed was mostly due to edits made to BaseCreature. If anything I do have a few videos uploaded on Youtube that show off those llamas if you're curious about how they've been handled in game.
It's ok Im happy I got what I could and I'm still loading the test lol damn thing takes forever :p

It's ok Im happy I got what I could and I'm still loading the test lol damn thing takes forever :p

If anything other than the llamas, nothing of much interest was really lost from it. Candles anyone can easily do themselves and some of those mobs aren't nearly as interesting as flapping harpies or group healing pets.

Welp I gave up on the test server lol takes to long so I put it in my live server with no issues. I will let you know if the things come up in the [add blahblah gump :)

Welp I gave up on the test server lol takes to long so I put it in my live server with no issues. I will let you know if the things come up in the [add blahblah gump :)

I know that feeling. Hopefully something good comes out of this. I basically had to strip down most of these scripts because of how heavily edited my server has become over the years and most of them was the result of dozens upon dozens of crashes before finally getting them right.

Hey this your fucked class gate I went in how do I change back? lmao

Unfortunately the whole Youre Fucked class gate is supposed to be permanent and probably best reserved for test characters. Admittedly the scripts were made as a complete joke due to boredom after watching MittenSquad's vids on Can You Beat "Insert title here" using "insert method here" which culminated from that. Just delete the cloak since its unmovable, kill yourself then res, and hopefully you should be back at normal.

Unfortunately the whole Youre Fucked class gate is supposed to be permanent and probably best reserved for test characters. Admittedly the scripts were made as a complete joke due to boredom after watching MittenSquad's vids on Can You Beat "Insert title here" using "insert method here" which culminated from that. Just delete the cloak since its unmovable, kill yourself then res, and hopefully you should be back at normal.
LMAO I did a revert and trashed them hehe. Ok everything is going well I uped the stats/hits on the animals will be putting them in moonglow with the rest of the things I have.* Moonglow woods is no longer safe* Oh and ty for your time

Would you happen to have a working Skill Trainer ? The one I have keeps popping up the Gump befor a player pays for a skill to set to 100. The gump they can get any skill to 100 for free lol

Last edited:
LMAO I did a revert and trashed them hehe. Ok everything is going well I uped the stats/hits on the animals will be putting them in moonglow with the rest of the things I have.* Moonglow woods is no longer safe* Oh and ty for your time

Would you happen to have a working Skill Trainer ? The one I have keeps popping up the Gump befor a player pays for a skill to set to 100. The gump they can get any skill to 100 for free lol

Sadly I do not. Honestly that idea hasn't really crossed my mind despite how much tinkering I've made with the server.

I inserted the files after deleting the corresponding files from the latest version of ServUO and I have the error in the image

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 9
Back