1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

animal

Discussion in 'Script Support' started by stacey, May 27, 2013.

1. stacey

stacey Member

I would like to see animal breeding the game I have tried to put is in 3 different server and I have never go it to work

*Thread moved to Script Support where it belongs* Hammerhand

2. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

Hello Stacey,

I have actually put animal breeding on my server with ServUO. There are still bugs to fix though : like tamed animals gain levels with 0 XP, or small mobile BODs crashing the server. (and there might be other bugs we haven't found yet).

But it seems to be compatible with ServUO :)

-Regnak-

Attached Files:

3. stacey

stacey Member

I will wait until they put in in this one so I no it work

4. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

Actually the SmallBOD problem came from the OWLTR system ... not from FS Taming.

But I haven't fixed yet the bug where tamed animals level with 0 XP. I'll let you know when I find it ^^

5. stacey

stacey Member

6. Hammerhand

Hammerhand Active Member

Whats the crash report from the BOD crashes?

7. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

The crashes are fixed. I had just forgotten to put the "cfg" files in the Data folder .... lol. (and it was quite about the taming BOD)

I'm just blocked with the leveling problem right now. I haven't found how to fix it yet. Every tamed pet levels with 0 XP (and 0 XP to next level). Weird.

Any idea on this problem ? Thx

8. Milva

Admin Moderator

Stacey- you might not want to wait for this system to be released by the ServUO team as I don't see it being one their "priorities" :)

9. stacey

stacey Member

ok thx

Attached Files:

10. manofwar

manofwar Member

Ok this one is not to hard to put in, I always use it and havent had any problems. The level problem you have Regnak I have not come across. Did you double take all the merges? I had to do it three times to make sure I got it all right. I also use alot of the customizations that where in the post on runuo .

Edit- I still havent got OWLTR installed yet, was waiting to see if they come back with that new system they were working on. If any one wants to share there set up for that it would take a load off

11. Hammerhand

Hammerhand Active Member

What new system for OWLTR?

12. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

I have merged OWLTR and Animal Breeding, so I guess I have to check more than 60 merged files. :p

As soon as I have done that, and I have found the problem with leveling, I will post the files ;)

I am sure it is a small mistake on my side, but now I need to find it.

Thx anyway for your help :)

13. GameSage

GameSage New Member

Hammerhand, I believe Manofwar was talking about the new systems that we're supposed to be introduced into ServUO. Not OWLTR. But do correct me if i'm wrong.

14. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

Hey ! I have found the problem with FS:ATS. It was in BaseCreature.cs, where the variable NextLevel wasn't initialized. I had to look in the RunUO 1.0 modified files to find the solution. ;)
    As soon as I have some time, I'll post my files for the new taming system for ServUO (publish 50) ^^
    Thx everyone for your help !
    -Rek-

15. stacey

stacey Member

16. manofwar

manofwar Member

Yes sorry for the confusion, I was on about the system changes the team were gonna import into ServUO. The rewrite they did about 65 or so. They took it out to fix it. It was gonna be a new way to introduce new resources. I am glad to see you found the problem you had.

17. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

Hi ! Sorry I haven't posted the scripts yet. But I'm fighting with a problem when people try to use the breeding menu. Once fixed, I'll put the merged scripts ^^

18. stacey

stacey Member

19. Regnak

Regnak Active Member

Hey !
    As promised, here are the FS-ATS files for ServUO.
    Use them carefully, as it might still be customized to my shard. I have removed the modifications I did for OWLTR (so this is without the OWLTR modifications).
    There might be some code left that concerns Nerun's Distro. I haven't removed it (maybe you use it ^^)

I've been using the animal breeding and leveling for one month now, and it seems to be working fine (now :p).

The bug about breeding was because I was using EVO pets ... and let the players try to breed them (baaaad idea lol)

Enjoy !

Attached Files:

20. stacey

stacey Member

hi I put this in and I got
    Code (C#):
    1. Errors:
    2. + Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    3.     CS0117: Line 3646: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for
    4. 'AI_Ninja'
    5.     CS0246: Line 3647: The type or namespace name 'NinjaAI' could not be found (
    6. are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    7. + Custom Systems/FireRockCraftVer 3.0 ServUO/Items/FireRockMiningBook.cs:
    8.     CS1061: Line 50: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
    9. for 'FireRockMining' and no extension method 'FireRockMining' accepting a first
    10. argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing
    11. a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    12.     CS1061: Line 56: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
    13. for 'FireRockMining' and no extension method 'FireRockMining' accepting a first
    14. argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing
    15. a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    16. + Custom Systems/FireRockCraftVer 3.0 ServUO/FireRockMining.cs:
    17.     CS1061: Line 107: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definitio
    18. n for 'FireRockMining' and no extension method 'FireRockMining' accepting a firs
    19. t argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing
    20. a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    21. Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.