I would like to see animal breeding the game I have tried to put is in 3 different server and I have never go it to work

*Thread moved to Script Support where it belongs* Hammerhand

Hello Stacey,

I have actually put animal breeding on my server with ServUO. There are still bugs to fix though : like tamed animals gain levels with 0 XP, or small mobile BODs crashing the server. (and there might be other bugs we haven't found yet).

But it seems to be compatible with ServUO :)

-Regnak-

Attachments

• awww.uo_er.com_pics_ss_new_waterfall_20ideas.jpg
    awww.uo_er.com_pics_ss_new_waterfall_20ideas.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 403
Actually the SmallBOD problem came from the OWLTR system ... not from FS Taming.

But I haven't fixed yet the bug where tamed animals level with 0 XP. I'll let you know when I find it ^^

The crashes are fixed. I had just forgotten to put the "cfg" files in the Data folder .... lol. (and it was quite about the taming BOD)

I'm just blocked with the leveling problem right now. I haven't found how to fix it yet. Every tamed pet levels with 0 XP (and 0 XP to next level). Weird.

Any idea on this problem ? Thx

Stacey- you might not want to wait for this system to be released by the ServUO team as I don't see it being one their "priorities" :)

Ok this one is not to hard to put in, I always use it and havent had any problems. The level problem you have Regnak I have not come across. Did you double take all the merges? I had to do it three times to make sure I got it all right. I also use alot of the customizations that where in the post on runuo .

Edit- I still havent got OWLTR installed yet, was waiting to see if they come back with that new system they were working on. If any one wants to share there set up for that it would take a load off

I have merged OWLTR and Animal Breeding, so I guess I have to check more than 60 merged files. :p

As soon as I have done that, and I have found the problem with leveling, I will post the files ;)

I am sure it is a small mistake on my side, but now I need to find it.

Thx anyway for your help :)

Hammerhand, I believe Manofwar was talking about the new systems that we're supposed to be introduced into ServUO. Not OWLTR. But do correct me if i'm wrong.

Hey ! I have found the problem with FS:ATS. It was in BaseCreature.cs, where the variable NextLevel wasn't initialized. I had to look in the RunUO 1.0 modified files to find the solution. ;)
As soon as I have some time, I'll post my files for the new taming system for ServUO (publish 50) ^^
Thx everyone for your help !
-Rek-

Yes sorry for the confusion, I was on about the system changes the team were gonna import into ServUO. The rewrite they did about 65 or so. They took it out to fix it. It was gonna be a new way to introduce new resources. I am glad to see you found the problem you had.

Hi ! Sorry I haven't posted the scripts yet. But I'm fighting with a problem when people try to use the breeding menu. Once fixed, I'll put the merged scripts ^^

Hey !
As promised, here are the FS-ATS files for ServUO.
Use them carefully, as it might still be customized to my shard. I have removed the modifications I did for OWLTR (so this is without the OWLTR modifications).
There might be some code left that concerns Nerun's Distro. I haven't removed it (maybe you use it ^^)

I've been using the animal breeding and leveling for one month now, and it seems to be working fine (now :p).

The bug about breeding was because I was using EVO pets ... and let the players try to breed them (baaaad idea lol)

Enjoy !

Attachments

• FS-ATS for ServUO.zip
    342.8 KB · Views: 126
hi I put this in and I got
Code:
Errors:
+ Mobiles/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0117: Line 3646: 'Server.Mobiles.AIType' does not contain a definition for
'AI_Ninja'
    CS0246: Line 3647: The type or namespace name 'NinjaAI' could not be found (
are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
+ Custom Systems/FireRockCraftVer 3.0 ServUO/Items/FireRockMiningBook.cs:
    CS1061: Line 50: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
for 'FireRockMining' and no extension method 'FireRockMining' accepting a first
argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing
a using directive or an assembly reference?)
    CS1061: Line 56: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
+ Custom Systems/FireRockCraftVer 3.0 ServUO/FireRockMining.cs:
    CS1061: Line 107: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definitio
n for 'FireRockMining' and no extension method 'FireRockMining' accepting a firs
t argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

Ok, two things :
1- you don't have Neruns Distro
2- you have the new Fire Rock Mining

For 1, just remove the Neruns Distro lines in BaseCreature.cs (lines 3646 & 3647)
For 2, I can't really help as I haven't tested FireRockMining yet. I would advice to merge the two files with WinMerge. I will look for the FS-ATS modification lines and tell you :)

Edit : Here is the BaseCreature.cs without Neruns Distro mods
For the PlayerMobile.cs ... you have to check the FS:ATS regions, and add them to your PlayerMobile.cs. Tell me if you can't do it. I'll try to help :)

Attachments

• BaseCreature.cs
    238.6 KB · Views: 17
hi I put this in and I got
Code:
Errors:
+ Custom Systems/FireRockCraftVer 3.0 ServUO/Items/FireRockMiningBook.cs:
    CS1061: Line 50: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
    CS1061: Line 56: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definition
+ Custom Systems/FireRockCraftVer 3.0 ServUO/FireRockMining.cs:
    CS1061: Line 107: 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' does not contain a definitio
n for 'FireRockMining' and no extension method 'FireRockMining' accepting a firs
t argument of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile' could be found (are you missing
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
These errors are due to not doing the PlayerMobile.cs edits for the FireRock Crafting system. There are 2 of them. 1 in Enums & 1 in PlayerFlags sections of the PlayerMobile.cs. Its spelled out in the intro for the system in both the post AND in the file that is included in the Rar'd folder you downloaded. Until you do those edits, you'll get these errors.

What color has the BOD ? Green ?
Did you put the files (cfg) in the correct folder (/Data/Bulk Orders/Taming/) ?
Can you give more details ?
Thx

i go [add BOD and choose small taming and i put in on the floor i pick it put and put it in my bag and the server chrashed strat after i put it in my bag the error is
Code:
Exception:
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
  at Server.Engines.BulkOrders.SmallMobileBOD.GetProperties(ObjectPropertyList list)
  at Server.Item.get_PropertyList() in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 1792
  at Server.Item.InvalidateProperties() in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 1833
  at Server.Item.set_Map(Map value) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 2075
  at Server.Item.AddItem(Item item) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 3203
  at Server.Items.Container.DropItem(Item dropped) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Items\Container.cs:line 1620
  at Server.Items.BaseContainer.TryDropItem(Mobile from, Item dropped, Boolean sendFullMessage)
  at Server.Items.Container.OnDragDrop(Mobile from, Item dropped) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Items\Container.cs:line 1566
  at Server.Item.OnDroppedOnto(Mobile from, Item target) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 4150
  at Server.Item.DropToItem(Mobile from, Item target, Point3D p) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 4173
  at Server.Mobile.OnDragDrop(Mobile from, Item dropped) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Mobile.cs:line 10518
  at Server.Item.DropToMobile(Mobile from, Mobile target, Point3D p) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Item.cs:line 4111
  at Server.Mobile.Drop(Mobile to, Point3D loc) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Mobile.cs:line 5246
  at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.DropReq6017(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1017
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 138
  at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 126
  at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in c:\Users\darrens laptop\Desktop\New Folder\servuo\Server\Main.cs:line 676

The only place the Taming cfg folder should be is in the Data/BulkOrders folder. If you have it anywhere else in the server, remove it.

I've dl the zip , put the .cfg in the data folder, put the distro files in , replaced the modded files.
server boots up, pets display lvl and info gump.
but when I ask the animal trainer for a bod he says i can have one , but it only says amount not a kind of animal.
is there anything i'm overlooking?

Back