I have been gone for awhile, but I have noticed the amount of custom art content is always increasing. Want to appreciate each and everyone of you who has contributed to keep the UO Artwork style, great job & keep up with the great content.

@otimpyre
@MrRiots
@Hestia
@yigitbaba
@Laoth
@RedRooster
@Ems
@Thagoras
@Vrark
@Zigholtul88

Also want to appreciate anyone who submitted scripts & systems as well.

A special thanks to @otimpyre for the amazing art guides & tools he has created to help make the creating the art in a easier fashion.

It's has been interesting to watch the art community grow over the years. In the early years the artists did not share or make anything public. And it looked like custom art would simply die, as they lost interest and faded into obscurity. But, one by one sprouts sprang up and we have quite the garden. =) I am always tickled to see something new from an artist that I had I never thought of. Cause, I have created tons of art and lost more than I have ever released with a hard drive crash, runuo shutting down was a bump in the road. And I still have tutorial ambitions I haven't fulfilled. Along with perfecting better automation of basic UO building blocks. For example textures and land tiles. I have been considering training AI to create UO building blocks in UO style. I have always dreamed of building a game from ground up using UO style art. But, perfectly organized art files. And dream of completing my magnum opus and giving the art files to the public for shard creations using it. I have been called the UO art guy in game by many players and always felt an obligation to maintain the title. And most people stumble at trying to say my gamer tag. It is pronounced "Oh Tim Pyre" I have always felt honored and appreciated by the community and I am glad to be of service. Thank you, and as always enjoy my content and you're welcome.

I just want to say Thank You for all you have done. I have learned so much and am STILL learning thanks to your tutorials, guides, and how-to's. I have been around dabbling since RunUO Beta 36. Perhaps 2024 will be the year I get my shard up and running. Thank you to everyone who has helped answer my questions, to those who contributed and to the community. Have A Great Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Back