Unlimited submitted a new resource:

Behemot,the infinite duel (prized). - An immortal monster you must defeat and that rewards you in the end ???

Hello everyone, I would like to contribute to the community again with another script I've designed for my own server. It is, in my opinion, a monster that can provide entertainment, especially for those players who already have advanced characters and want to show the world what they are capable of.

It's a monster that cannot die, but you can lower its health to the point where, before dying, it levels up, scales its health, stats, and damage, and starts over. In this case, I've chosen it...

Read more about this resource...

This is how I'm implementing this NPC on my server. I haven't finished or decided on the effects, the final prize, etc. yet, but I'm sure the players will have a good time testing how close their characters come to perfection.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sin título.png
Almost done.
It gonna show all players ranking,from + to -,10 players each page,if players are more than 10,next page and previous page butto appear.
I will update with changes soon for everyone wanna use it or test.

Unlimited updated Behemot,the infinite duel (prized). with a new update entry:

Added ranking gump.

Added the gump to view the progress of all players in this event.Players are displayed on pages of 10 names; from there, we will have next and back buttons available to move to the next page.Players will be sorted from highest level to lowest. If a player, in their attempt, achieves a lower level than their maximum reached, nothing will be overwritten, maintaining their maximum achievement.For now, the gump will be visible only when you have finished, and your new position is determined.You...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back