So after about a year of solid code, I'm getting close to releasing what I would consider my best work ever. I will add features to the site soon, I don't want to reveal too much just yet. I'm sure some of you saw the achievements system I showed off before, but I've done some really amazing feats on this one even after that. Anyways, I've got a site up for it, pretty cool effects I did, but I'll release a bit of content at a time.

I'de like to get some feedback of what you see so far, even though it isn't much. We're getting prepped for a huge turn out, I'm sinking a ton of dough into an enterprise level server on a 1gb/sec connection, all managed at our own offices. Already got some folks in line. Anyways, thanks everyone!

www.uobloodoath.com

*Release date subject to change.

I'm really excited to play on Blood Oath. I can't wait to gear up and hunt down some reds. Protect the city walls at all cost!
It is going to be epic I can already feel it.

Particularity I'm most anticipating the population influenced guards combined with some ability to create a city. I am already imagine a gang of pk's grouped up for survival, huddled close around a camp fire. Using a stick the leader draws out the city walls in the dirt, planning the gangs swift and unexpected attack. The blues of the city have scared off the last of the monsters in the surounding area to protect their claim. Little do they know that a bigger and more threatening danger is on its way!

The killers swoop in silent and carefully in the early hours whilst the peasants sleep. They take out a patrolling guard none the wiser so there is no alarm. Then they creep through the city looting and killing their way to the core. The Blues awake sudden and shocked at the carnage left by the killers. They reach out to other blue city groups placing large bounties on the killers heads. City states group together and hunt down the killers or dragging them to justice to rot for their crimes.

Players take up Blood Oath to uphold their virtues, shaping history and the very land it self!

Your features sound particularly exciting. Excellent work, man! Seriously hope it picks up - it's a top notch project indeed.

We are now accepting players for our beta. We've been testing for over a week so far and have fixed many many things. There's only been an average of about 12 people on so far, but if you're interested in getting a head start while you help us test, we'd love to have you.

logon.uobloodoath.com, 2593
www.uobloodoath.com

Our beta has been a huge success so far, and we would love to see more players come along. We're peaking around 17 already (not bad for a beta phase) and have yet to do any real advertising yet. Come check us out, I've made it into an open beta now that we've hammered out most of the bugs and additions.

Thanks for reading :)

Back