Yes I remove the # sign when I use it as custom. I also made sure I have the exact same client.exe inside that folder too. I've tried both, same negative results. I may have mentioned it before but all of the NPCs in the Eodon area can't move either. When I select the Valley of Eodon moongate and step outside on my admin account, I can see the wisp spawner and the 3 spawned wisps are right beside it all on top of each other, they can't move either.

The server isn't accurately interpreting the map. To it, the Eodon area is just a blank area of the TerMur map so nothing there can move. The fix is finding out where it's pulling the wrong map from. We know it's getting some map because you can walk in other areas of TerMur.

It could be pulling from that "9th anniversary" folder -- that was a 2006 release that wouldn't have any Eodon content. Even SA didn't appear until 2009. Maybe it was patched up but not all the way?

ServUO server files should be in a separate folder than the client files you want it to use. I mean, I guess you could lump it all into one folder but it certainly wouldn't help when troubleshooting.

The server isn't accurately interpreting the map. To it, the Eodon area is just a blank area of the TerMur map so nothing there can move. The fix is finding out where it's pulling the wrong map from. We know it's getting some map because you can walk in other areas of TerMur.

It could be pulling from that "9th anniversary" folder -- that was a 2006 release that wouldn't have any Eodon content. Even SA didn't appear until 2009. Maybe it was patched up but not all the way?

ServUO server files should be in a separate folder than the client files you want it to use. I mean, I guess you could lump it all into one folder but it certainly wouldn't help when troubleshooting.
That does make sense because I did a test on a non admin account. I stepped out of the gate and then tried to teleport immediately beside my character and all I got was target cannot be seen errors. All I can tell you is that folder, as far as the OSI shard is concerned, is fully patched and current. So I'm at a loss as to what I can do to fix it. but i do appreciate all of the responses . Ok I'm downloading the most current client BS offers to see.
Post automatically merged:

So apparently even though my old UO folder was good enough to run the game on an OSI shard, it wasn't good enough for servuo. I downloaded the latest client they offer, which ended up being the same 7.0.86.2 patch, but Eodon works fine now, so I"m sorry for not doing what I should have done in the first place. :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm sorry for Upping this post but we have the same problem on UODreams with latest client osi version 7.0.90.16
Before of this we use the client 7.0.58.90 and now we running this version because need it make High Seas Expansion.

Our Shard have almost 18 years old (2003 RunUO version) and the script was adapted in part for work some ServUO mechanic, we have finish now imbuing and reforging system and close SA exp, We can't change emulator or download latest ServUO because we have hystoric item and player on, with all works for implementing full SA we was hope that was a stupid errors to fix.

We running Time Of Legend Version on script, Eodon was not a facet like some comment on this thread, is placed correctly on termur maps.
At this moment we have seen Impassable this areas:

Valley Of Eodon (with 7.0.58.90 client is ok)

Blackthorn Dungeon both Trammel and Felucca and the other dungeon placed in the Trammel maps (with 7.0.58.90 client is ok)
1618217048987.png

Treasure of Doom Area beside the witch of Doom (with 7.0.58.90 client is ok)
1618216734562.png

Someone having the same problem?

thanks

Tauron Uodreams

Back