CentrED+ Install Tutorial

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
Something is odd, I have never had that happen. Did you install any customs? Possibly custom spawn package?

TamaTonga

Mar 30, 2019
Something is odd, I have never had that happen. Did you install any customs? Possibly custom spawn package?
Nope. Downloaded CentrED+ from the site, installed it, ran the server and entered all the info for the port, where the muls are located, map size, username/pw and then it crashed. It still generated the xml settings file but when I go to run the server again it crashes immediately.

Keane

May 17, 2019
Nope. Downloaded CentrED+ from the site, installed it, ran the server and entered all the info for the port, where the muls are located, map size, username/pw and then it crashed. It still generated the xml settings file but when I go to run the server again it crashes immediately.
I'm getting what sounds to be the same issue, I'm using UO client 7.0.75.66, and the most recent CentrED+, server instantly closes when I try to run it. Is CentrED not compatible with the recent clients?

m309

Admin
ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
I had an updated install tutorial posted, but it seems to have vanished.

Have you made it as far as entering your file names etc for the initial setup? Did the server.exe generate an xml file?

Keane

May 17, 2019
Yes too both, it generated the xml, though the server window closed out instantly after doing that.

Catarina

Jun 28, 2018
hey guys. im running the server. after a lot of ttrying i got everything running. now i open CentrED put username, pass. and same path as did on server. when i try to conect it says "specified path does not contain the required files ". i went into my folder, looking for the mul files to check if everything was there, found out i have no art.mul but instead i have art.def and i have no artidx.mul at all.. i have client version 7.0.60.43... what do i do?

Catarina

Jun 28, 2018
question. i colored some titles before. opened and closed centred and the list of colors i used is not there anymore.... how do i get the color of a title i put in before?

Anon the Felon

Jun 24, 2016
Hover over the tile/static. Down in the lower right will be a bunch of info about that tile, including color code.