CentrED+ Install Tutorial

Quasar

Oct 26, 2018
Something is odd, I have never had that happen. Did you install any customs? Possibly custom spawn package?

TamaTonga

Mar 30, 2019
Something is odd, I have never had that happen. Did you install any customs? Possibly custom spawn package?
Nope. Downloaded CentrED+ from the site, installed it, ran the server and entered all the info for the port, where the muls are located, map size, username/pw and then it crashed. It still generated the xml settings file but when I go to run the server again it crashes immediately.

Keane

May 17, 2019
Nope. Downloaded CentrED+ from the site, installed it, ran the server and entered all the info for the port, where the muls are located, map size, username/pw and then it crashed. It still generated the xml settings file but when I go to run the server again it crashes immediately.
I'm getting what sounds to be the same issue, I'm using UO client 7.0.75.66, and the most recent CentrED+, server instantly closes when I try to run it. Is CentrED not compatible with the recent clients?

m309

Admin
ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
I had an updated install tutorial posted, but it seems to have vanished.

Have you made it as far as entering your file names etc for the initial setup? Did the server.exe generate an xml file?

Keane

May 17, 2019
Yes too both, it generated the xml, though the server window closed out instantly after doing that.