Hey!

Does anybody know how to import Multis to Centred+? I've seen a lot of videos of users having a list of "premade" buildings in their tiles selection list that they could simply place on the map and I was wondering if there is any tutorial out there on how to do that. All I have in my list are the grouped brushes (dirt, grass, snow, etc.).

Hey!

Does anybody know how to import Multis to Centred+? I've seen a lot of videos of users having a list of "premade" buildings in their tiles selection list that they could simply place on the map and I was wondering if there is any tutorial out there on how to do that. All I have in my list are the grouped brushes (dirt, grass, snow, etc.).
in left sidebar there is splitter you can move 1685844678605.pngand those items are defined in xml files so you have to put every tile of the "multi"to build an object :)

Check TilesGroup and TilesEntry files to see how its done. If the tile ids are not avaialble in your client and are present as entries in files your ced+ client may and probably will crash.
1685844870065.png

Back