View attachment 7065
[doublepost=1479002529][/doublepost]
Just a note for those who are looking to implement the full FS:ATS system, it's actually VERY easy using this build since the BODs and Animal Trainer are standalone and already in so you don't have to muck with anything related to the BODs or trying to merger the animal tranier.cs files (aka you can literally ignore anything related to BODS or AnimalTrainer). That said it leaves you with a handful of edits and you'll be good to go.

This is where I got the system from: http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/roningts-fs-ats-gen2-v1-0-0-for-runuo-v2-5.535778/

I've downloaded it and moved everything not needed into a folder. Btw obviously I did not make this...it was Ronin so all credit to him for original coding etc...etc...

The only distro edits i'm not 100% positive on if you need to do are basevendor and playervendor...but i'm pretty sure I made them.

Anyway keep in mind if you want to change things around with the bods to be "true" to the original system, it's easy enough to change the rewards and whatnot...all the files are there. I'm actually running with a hybrid and works great :D

I put in the files for the FS ATS GEN2. I updated the distro files and it went pretty well. I did get 1 error

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ServUO - [http://www.servuo.com] Version 0.5, Build 6109.35558
Publish 54
Core: Optimizing for 8 64-bit processors
RandomImpl: CSPRandom (Software)
Core: Loading config...
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0101: Line 80: The namespace 'Server.Mobiles' already contains a definitio
n for 'BlockMountType'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

I am uploading the PlayerMobile.CS I am using. When I tried to remove that block of code all hell broke lose. I 'm not much of a coder if at all.

Attachments

• PlayerMobile.cs
    120.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I would like to make core edits but even on a fresh install i get this

Compile Server for Windows

Press any key to continue . . .

C:\Users\Prplbeast\Desktop\Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BOD2>C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\csc.exe /win32icon:"C:\Users\Prplbeast\Desktop\Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BOD2\Server\servuo.ico" /r:"C:\Users\Prplbeast\Desktop\Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BOD2\Ultima.dll" /target:exe /out:"C:\Users\Prplbeast\Desktop\Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BOD2\ServUO.exe" /recurse:"C:\Users\Prplbeast\Desktop\Clean ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BOD2\Server\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /nowarn:0618 /debug /nologo /optimize /unsafe
Server\Network\Packets.cs(305,32): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you
missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Server\Network\Packets.cs(334,36): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you
Server\Network\Packets.cs(385,44): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemState' could not be found (are you
Server\Network\Packets.cs(416,56): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SellItemState' could not be found (are you
Server\Interfaces.cs(32,37): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'BuyItemResponse' could not be found (are you
Server\Interfaces.cs(33,38): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'SellItemResponse' could not be found (are you

Done!

Press any key to continue . . .

i have done core edits on older runuo systems and i would like to do them again. Any ideas or help?

Just wondering, what different on this server vs the servuo download. And i dont mean the owltr and all that, i was just wondering why in say blacksmithing its missing the circlets? and a couple other things? sorry im a noob when it comes to servers just played basic runuo over the years and never really got very good at scripting.

I would like to make core edits but even on a fresh install i get this

i have done core edits on older runuo systems and i would like to do them again. Any ideas or help?
So as I also had this issue and as from what I have been able to find this has never been answered or resolved, I pulled an old Pub 54 from the original time it was released and replaced the "Server" folder with the original files and was able to modify and recompile with no issues. Here is the updated file.

Attachments

• ServUO Pub 54 with OWLTR 4 and Animal BODs.7z
    6.3 MB · Views: 14
Back