ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
Hey guys!

I had to recompile my server for some testing and I've been having trouble trying to run 'Compile.Win - Release' to produce 'ServUO.exe'. I get the following message during the execution and nothing happens at the end :

C:\ServUO>"C:\ServUO\bin\roslyn\csc.exe" /win32icon:"C:\ServUO\Server\servuo.ico" /r:"C:\ServUO\Ultima.dll" /r:"C:\ServUO\Microsoft.CodeDom.Providers.DotNetCompilerPlatform.dll" /target:exe /out:"C:\ServUO\ServUO.exe" /recurse:"C:\ServUO\Server\*.cs" /d:ServUO /d:NEWTIMERS /d:NETFX_472 /nowarn:0618 /nologo /unsafe /optimize
Server\Network\PacketThrottles.cs(59,42): error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'ThrottlePacketCallback'
Server\Network\PacketThrottles.cs(154,48): error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'method group' to 'ThrottlePacketCallback'
Server\Network\PacketThrottles.cs(173,11): error CS1061: 'NetState' does not contain a definition for 'IsThrottled' and no accessible extension method 'IsThrottled' accepting a first argument of type 'NetState' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Using publish 57.3. Anyone has a clue as to what might be the problem?

Thanks!

PacketThrottles.cs seems like not default script from ServUO. It can be uncompatabile with 57.3 version. Post your script to figure it.

Back