ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Lord Blackthorn's Revenge
Hello, i add some custom ores, and rename/recolor some of the existing ones, the system is working perfectly.

But when i try to craft weapons using colored ores, they are consumed but the weapon is always made of iron (and the resource on properties to).

If i chance manually the resource with 'props' the weapon now get the hue and name of the ore, otherwise every try always got iron weapon.

I know have something to do with the expansion, but i couldnt figure it out by myself (Only the weapons, the armor/shield is working fine)

Hello, i add some custom ores, and rename/recolor some of the existing ones, the system is working perfectly.

But when i try to craft weapons using colored ores, they are consumed but the weapon is always made of iron (and the resource on properties to).

If i chance manually the resource with 'props' the weapon now get the hue and name of the ore, otherwise every try always got iron weapon.

I know have something to do with the expansion, but i couldnt figure it out by myself (Only the weapons, the armor/shield is working fine)
Hello nerv0us
We need more info as in= what server you running on? = what client your using?
In the Blacksmithing Menu under Notices There is a buttoned that you can put in Selections of Iron dull Copper and so on there but you need to have the Ingots in your bag to use them if you don't and all you have is iron ingots the tool go back to it and is your skills 100.0 in Blacksmithy?

ok and you say = but i couldnt figure it out by myself (Only the weapons, the armor/shield is working fine)
So its working now or no??

Back