Create gump tutorial?

Tukaram

Squire
I have not found a really good tutorial but learned by just editing existing gumps to see what happens. Here is a link for some good reference, it is not explained well, but after you play around with gumps it starts to make sense: http://uostuff.uo-projects.net/uostuff/include/templates/runuo/docs/types/Gump.html

Here is my Gump Cheat Sheet. The top portion is just some notes I have saved, there is a chart of gump image numbers I have collected, the bottom pic is one someone posted (I forget who) of gump background numbers.

Attachments

• Gump Cheat Sheet.zip
    256.1 KB · Views: 185

darklotus

Citizen
gumpstudio is amazing if you have not discovered it yet build your gumps in a GUI, and it has an export to runuo(servuo) code.

darklotus

Citizen
Yeah new clients dont, nothing to stop you installing UO:ML to get the MUL's.
Well worth it if you want a GUI for doing gumps in. Theres no way i could have created something like by hand.adl.dropboxusercontent.com_u_32102951_acheivesysstart.PNG

Personally ive not touched anything past client 6.0, I dont care for badly drawn dinosaurs and such.

TheDoc

Citizen
Well worth it if you want a GUI for doing gumps in. Theres no way i could have created something like by hand.View attachment 6376

Personally ive not touched anything past client 6.0, I dont care for badly drawn dinosaurs and such.

That is the sharpest gump I've ever seen. Amazing.

tr1age

Citizen
Well worth it if you want a GUI for doing gumps in. Theres no way i could have created something like by hand.View attachment 6376

Curious, how do you export this into code after designed?