I have not found a really good tutorial but learned by just editing existing gumps to see what happens. Here is a link for some good reference, it is not explained well, but after you play around with gumps it starts to make sense: http://uostuff.uo-projects.net/uostuff/include/templates/runuo/docs/types/Gump.html

Here is my Gump Cheat Sheet. The top portion is just some notes I have saved, there is a chart of gump image numbers I have collected, the bottom pic is one someone posted (I forget who) of gump background numbers.

Attachments

• Gump Cheat Sheet.zip
    256.1 KB · Views: 323
gumpstudio is amazing if you have not discovered it yet build your gumps in a GUI, and it has an export to runuo(servuo) code.

Yeah new clients dont, nothing to stop you installing UO:ML to get the MUL's.
Well worth it if you want a GUI for doing gumps in. Theres no way i could have created something like by hand.adl.dropboxusercontent.com_u_32102951_acheivesysstart.PNG

Personally ive not touched anything past client 6.0, I dont care for badly drawn dinosaurs and such.

Well worth it if you want a GUI for doing gumps in. Theres no way i could have created something like by hand.View attachment 6376

Personally ive not touched anything past client 6.0, I dont care for badly drawn dinosaurs and such.

That is the sharpest gump I've ever seen. Amazing.

Well worth it if you want a GUI for doing gumps in. Theres no way i could have created something like by hand.View attachment 6376

Curious, how do you export this into code after designed?

Is there anything out there like this for the updated .uop files? Or any workarounds on making it in the old .muls and translating it to the newer .uop?

Hi,
I'm trying to compile server with the EA client I downloaded (UO Enhanced) and I have an error rearding this :
at Server.TileData..cctor() in C:\UO\ServUO-pub57\Server\TileData.cs:line 329
I don't know if it's related, but that line 329 refers to an non existing tiledata.mul file. In other serveruo threads, it said to compile with VS Studio instead of using the .bat file.
I'm new here, i don't know if I'm in the good section to share this.
Thank you
This thread is about gump creation not server issues. You have problem with missing tiledata because you try to use enhanced client instead of classic one. You should search the forums for setup topics or create new one. Posting in random thread won't get you far.

Back