CS0535 does not implement interface member

DragnMaw

Rookie
So I am working on making a working copying of SetItem.cs. I have setup DailyQuestSetItem.cs based off of it, as well as BaseDailySetArmor against BaseArmor.cs.

In BaseDailySetArmor, I have
public abstract class BaseDailyQuestArmor : BaseArmor, IDailyQuestSetItem
And I get the first error below. If I remove IDailyQuestSetItem from the above line, I get the second set of errors.
Anyone know any way to clear up either of the errors?

Custom\DailyQuests\Mechanics\BaseDailyQuestArmor.cs(15,60): error CS0535: 'BaseDailyQuestArmor' does not implement interface member 'IDailyQuestSetItem.IsDailyQuestSetItem' [C:\Users\barryr\Documents\UO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]



Custom\DailyQuests\Mechanics\BaseDailyQuestArmor.cs(890,69): error CS0103: The name 'IsDailyQuestSetItem' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\barryr\Documents\UO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DailyQuests\Mechanics\BaseDailyQuestArmor.cs(1047,17): error CS0103: The name 'IsDailyQuestSetItem' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\barryr\Documents\UO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DailyQuests\Mechanics\BaseDailyQuestArmor.cs(1266,17): error CS0103: The name 'IsDailyQuestSetItem' does not exist in the current context [C:\Users\barryr\Documents\UO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DailyQuests\Mechanics\BaseDailyQuestArmor.cs(1329,56): error CS1503: Argument 2: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.BaseDailyQuestArmor' to 'Server.IDailyQuestSetItem' [C:\Users\barryr\Documents\UO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]
Custom\DailyQuests\Mechanics\BaseDailyQuestArmor.cs(1348,80): error CS1503: Argument 1: cannot convert from 'Server.Items.BaseDailyQuestArmor' to 'Server.IDailyQuestSetItem' [C:\Users\barryr\Documents\UO\Scripts\Scripts.csproj]

If you need any other parts of the code, just ask. I just don't want to attach ALL the files.
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind everyone. I found it. ID10T error >.> When I was first setting all of it up, I had removed large parts of BaseArmor, to allow it to inherit and make the file smaller. I apparently had removed the Implement of it without remembering I had. Once I got
public bool IsSetItem => (SetID != SetItem.None);
readded and modified it worked like a charm.
 
Last edited: