JGreen submitted a new resource:

Custimable Vote Stone - 1.0

Vote stone can be edited in the game no need to do anything in the scripts.
Commands
[SetVoteStone
[VoteRewardGump these so you can work on the gump why having the settings open just refresh gump to see changes as you change them.

You can change gump size
You can change the text
You can move the gump buttons around
You can move the gump text around
You can change the item it gives
You can turn off rewards for voting
You...

Read more about this resource...

Please do not post my scripts here for download. I have started to use github so they can be updated. from my desktop without having to go a to a website.

@Candy Apple
How did you download servuo if you do not use github?

Here small example how to download the scripts using github webpage and not a api.

1578170742851.png

Just click Clone or download and then click download zip

will download the scripts directly.

Reactions: ExX
Please do not post my scripts here for download. I have started to use github so they can be updated. from my desktop without having to go a to a website.

@Candy Apple
How did you download servuo if you do not use github?

Here small example how to download the scripts using github webpage and not a api.

View attachment 14601

Just click Clone or download and then click download zip

will download the scripts directly.
I did that but GitHub don't like me lol I have it now ty :)

Well I am sure its your browser not github I have asked @Milva to removed that script download. as they did not ask me for posting it.

VoteStoneGump.cs make a ploblem which below.
I have latest servuo.

C#:
Errors:
 + Customs/VoteStoneSystem-master/VoteStoneGump.cs:
    CS0103: Line 136: The name 'ItemSpawnerType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 156: The name 'ItemSpawnerType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 176: The name 'ItemSpawnerType' does not exist in the current context
    CS0103: Line 196: The name 'ItemSpawnerType' does not exist in the current context
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.

some one else is using that never had any problem... i look into it. amke sure it wasnt a custom entry

some one else is using that never had any problem... i look into it. amke sure it wasnt a custom entry
Thanks for your feedback.
I will try and report again soon.
Post automatically merged:

I download latest servuo from github.com now.
There is nothing to customize in it.
Unfortunately, the errors still come out.

error1.PNG

Last edited:
I am getting the same error as above with both the download on GitHub and the download here by Lemke! Has anyone been able to find a fix by chance?

@Community
I believe this error "The name 'ItemSpawnerType' does not exist in the current context" is fixable by changing the syntax from,
Type type = Type.ItemSpawnerType(ItemName1)

Changed to,
Type type = Type.GetType(ItemName1);

Cheers!

Back